Part 2

Once George and Sapnap were done with unpacking they decided to go and find the others since Dream had told them to join them once they were done.

George thanked his friend before they made their way downstairs, George hadn't really had time to take in the whole house yet since he just went straight to unpacking in his room, he had only seen the photos that the others had sent.
The other 4 had been moving in one by one for the past few weeks, Dream and Sapnap being the first, Bad being the second, Karl being the third and George moving in last.

At the bottom of the stairs, was the kitchen. In the middle of the room was an island surrounded by stools, opposite was the usual row of kitchen appliances like the fridge and oven, on the opposite side at the wall were shelves and cupboards. Next to the walls and cupboards was a door that led to the living room.

Dream was sat at the island, he head the two walking down the stairs and turned his head to face them, closing his laptop screen he smiled at them. "Hey guys, you all finished unpacking George?" He asked. George nodded, smiling back to responded, "yep! Thanks to Sapnap I got it done in half the time."
"I did most the work though obviously" Sapnap joked, earning a half hearted punch to his shoulder.

The door to the living room opened and Karl and Bad walked in, sitting beside Dream. It made George feel like he had just been taken to court of something as they looked at him, "alright George. Stand on that side of the island." Dream gestured to the opposite side to the stools between the island and the oven. George did as he was told as Sapnap sat with the others next to Karl.

"Alright George. Whilst we were waiting for you to arrive we started writing down a list of rules." Dream started. "Seems reasonable." George replied. Dream hummed in response before continuing, "we want you to add any that you think should go on there."

"Well what are they?" The confused boy asked.
"I am so glad you asked" Bad sang as he pulled out a neatly folded piece of paper, he unfolded it and cleared his throat, "ahem. Rule number 1" he started, "rules can not be added unless the whole house/ the majority of the house agrees with it." He read. George nodded understandingly, it's a good first rule.
"Rule number 2: warn the whole house before inviting someone over."

"Why is that? Nothing wrong with it, just curious." George asked.

Sapnap answered, "incase someone is invited over that Dream hasn't showed his face to, or someone we just don't want to interact with."
George hummed in agreement, "smart."

"Rule number 3!" Bad eagerly continued, "any changes made to the house has to be agreed to by the majority of the house, if not everyone votes yes then try and change the plan to make everyone happy somehow." He read, "rule number 4: privacy is important. Knock before entering, leave something on your door that shows your streaming if you don't want any interruptions, if you have anything private put them in a drawer with a blue sticker on it."

"That's oddly specific?" George laughed.

"It was actually my idea" Karl spoke up, "I thought it would be better if there was a sticker that showed the drawer is important and shouldn't be opened and stuff, ya know? Not that I think anyone would go snooping, I mean just incase." He explained.

"These rules aren't just to keep order and stop incidents," Dream added, "they're also put there so that there's something to fall back on, for example," he turned to Bad next to him, "if Bads door was wide open and I entered to look and see if he had a spare... let's say plaster or a first aid kit-"