Setting the Scene

Imagine the home of Naomi and Zach, two deeply in love, deeply kinky people in a committed relationship. They're preparing for their first scene in a long while. The cause of their dry spell, their baby girl Ava, is spending the night at Naomi's mother's place so that the couple can have a "date night".

They've decided to act out one of Naomi's favorite fantasies, a sordid, lusty tale of a runaway princess and the warrior-king who hides her – for a price.

"Baby, say your safe word."

"Vermont." She's knelt down on the kitchen floor, staring up at him.

He feels the heat of her eyes on him, and smiles, "And what happens when you say your safe word?"

"The scene stops. You become Zach again, and I'm back to being me."

He takes her chin in his hand, caressing her jawline. Admiration fills his eyes, "I love you."

She smiles, "I love you, too."

Leaning down, he kisses her, gently. As he stands, he straightens his posture and says, "We'll start when you tell me you're ready."

Taking a deep breath, Naomi peers up at him. "I'm ready."

In a second, his demeanor changes; he becomes distant, dominant and dangerous. He's Cenric.

Naomi fights a grin as her excitement builds. Lowering her eyes, she takes on an air of fearful submission. She's Danaë...

Dear reader, if at any point during the following chapters you feel that the story is going in a direction that you are not in the headspace to follow, then please, by all means, exit the story with my blessing.

I would ask, though, at the moment you decide to not continue reading, that you imagine Naomi using her safeword. Imagine the scene dissolving back to their cozy home, and Zach holding her close to him as they talk it out. Imagine cuddling, and ice cream, and aftercare.

Because, after all, this is just a kinky fantasy, and like all good kink, it stops the instant that you want it to stop.