what's wrong with u.

What in the world is wrong with us?”
“Why doesn’t happiness stay put?”
Where are the answers?”
How do we address the human dilemma?”
Have I gone nuts or has the world gone crazy?”

༺|༻

The question you often ask whenever you've been rejected or let go of by someone is what's wrong with me ? What's wrong with you? I don't think it must be always from you. I don't think there's something wrong with you because we are living in a judgemental world and society. Maybe you're not fit in certain groups or in a particular situation. Maybe people find you are not the one they need. Or maybe people could see you are not interested. Or maybe there's something wrong with them 🤷. Maybe it's because of them but not you. Understand yourself first and know what you want. Do you really feel comfortable with them? Or are you faking smiles while you're around them? Just get yourself out of this when you don't feel it. Or then else you will be broken and hurting yourself overthinking. There's nothing wrong with you if you accomplished to show them your weakness, because that is the real you, they are fake if they do not appreciate it or all they did was to pretend. Don't force people to love you, you are hurting yourself, give up before it's too late.

"What we are holding inside colors our world", it just means you are made for anyone, if someone dislikes you at your worst, they are not worth your friendship. (Personal perception)
Though, if you think there is something wrong with you, figure it out, find what it is, I am sure it will help yourself improve and open up with others. You will be connected with people with the same tandem as yours but not THE people you used to hang out without even interests which lead you to be unaccepted. Focus on that and you will see. My opinion is that no matter how much I've been rejected, I never gave up on doing what is right to progress and look forward with or without someone on my side.

It's okay.
Repeat after me. There's nothing wrong with me. Accept to be YOURSELF.

"There is the feeling: “I’m okay,”“You’re okay,”and “It’s okay.” It is a feeling of belonging, connectedness, fullness, loving, understanding, and the feeling of being understood. It is a feeling of caring, warmth, and self-worth. Because of the security of this state, we can all ow ourselves to be soft, mellow, and natural. There is joy, and we feel “intune” and relaxed. There is the feeling that it’s allright just to be ourselves."