[Jikook] Workout

(Requested by jeon_park_koomin ❤)

Jungkook had just finished working out, all alone. His boyfriend, Jimin, was in the dance studio, practicing for his solo this upcoming concert. He wanted to show off his abs, so, walking to the nearby mirror in the gym, he took his phone out. Opening the camera, he smiled in excitement. Getting in position, he lifts his shirt up and was about to take a photo, but stopped midway.
"What?" He says to himself, seeing nothing but his stomach, being big. He frowns, he had been working out, then why is his abs not improving?

He huffs, not wanting to take the photo anymore.
"Then I should probably start working out more" He says, smiling as he motivates himself.
"I'm gonna get those abs back" He says, winking at himself on the mirror.

Jimin walks inside the gym, seeing Jungkook, working out. It's been like this for the past days, and his reason was because he wanted his abs back. I mean, it's okay, but he doesn't need to overwork himself for it.
"Jungkook baby?" Jimin says, making Jungkook look up.
"Oh, hyung, you're here" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Take a break, you big baby" Jimin says as he grabbed Jungkook's arm and sitting him down.

"But my abs are not improving! My stomach just keeps on growing! It's probably those things I eat, I should-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin puts a finger over his lips, glaring.
"No, you need food and you're not skipping" Jimin says. Jungkook huffs, but later gagged. Jimin frowns, worried.
"You okay?" Jimin asks but Jungkook shook his head and ran to the restroom.

Jimin stood up in a flash and followed Jungkook. He hears Jungkook in one of the stall, puking his guts out. Jimin walked to the stall and kneeled down beside Jungkook, rubbing his back. Jungkook finishes, spitting the bitter taste off of his mouth.
"How long had this been happening?" Jimin asks and Jungkook sighs.
"For the past week" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Jungkook, it's been for a week?! It's probably because you're overworking yourself, that's it... We're going to the doctors" Jimin says, making Jungkook pout.
"That won't work, Jungkook, it's your health we're talking about" Jimin says, making Jungkook huff.

They arrived at the doctors. They sat at the waiting room, filling up the paper they're given. Jungkook looked at Jimin, who smiled at him and held his hand tight. Jungkook's name is called and they walked to the room. Getting in, Jungkook gulps  as they sat on the chairs. He's getting nervous at every second, what if it's something serious? What if he's gonna die?
"So, you've been experiencing morning sickness... getting tired easily... weird cravings... mood swings... Hmm... " The doctor says and took something out from his drawer.

"Can you take this for me, Mr Jeon?" The doctor says and shows a pregnancy test. The two is shocked, staring at each other. Jungkook took the pregnancy test, nodding as he bit his bottom lip and walking to the bathroom near the room. Jimin looked at the doctor, gulping. It took a few minutes until Jungkook came back, putting the pregnancy test down, which is wrapped in a tissue.
"Now, we wait" The doctor says and they waited. After a few minutes again, two lines appeared on the pregnancy test. Jungkook looked at Jimin with wide eyes, breath hitching.

"Hmm... Two lines... Positive... You're pregnant, Mr Jeon! Congratulations!" The doctor says, smiling.
"If you wanna be more sure... Then let's have you take an ultrasound" The doctor says and Jungkook nodded, staring at Jimin, who had a wide smile.

"Look, that's your baby" The doctor says and pointed at the dot on the screen as he moved the wand. Jungkook smiled, looking back at Jimin and whispering. The older smiled and nodded.

"We're gonna be parents..."