-Twenty six-

{A/N POV}

"Y/N meet my Oppa, Kim taehyung world's best big brother and oppa, this is y/n jungkook's wife and one of the cutest humans in this whole world"

Stated Roseline with her cheerful voice while holding y/n by her arm as giggled making all the 3 males around her which included jungkook,jimin and taehyung to smile as taehyung ruffled his sister's hair a little while y/n looked down with a shy smile.

After The cake cutting ceremony was done half-hour ago taehee went away with his friends in a room to open the gifts-at least that's what he told his aunt Rosie before he left for the certain room with his both best friends giving the elders opportunity to chit-chat.

"It's nice to finally meet you y/n, Rosie was talking about you a lot"

Taehyung stated in a friendly manner while forwarding his hand for a handshake making y/n look up as she accepted the handshake with a little bit of hesitation.

"Nice meeting you too Mr Kim---"

Y/n was conveying but before she could finish her words Roseline interrupted

"Ahh y/n why are you being so formal? You can call him Oppa as well, right Oppa?"

Roseline finished her words and looked up at her brother for his approval who smiled before saying

"Of course but only if y/n has no problem"

Taehyung stated as he smiled towards y/n who smiled at him as well feeling comfortable under his gaze.

His eyes and smile reminded her of Roseline and she automatically felt secure around the older male

"Of course y/n has no problem opaa, right y/n?"

Roseline asked with her eye smile which made y/n nod and say

"Ani Oppa I have no problem"

MEANWHILE.......

Taehee and his both best friends named bong-soo and bong-na which was a twin brother-sister pair were planing something in the seven-star hotel room in which they were supposed to open taehee's birthday gifts.

All Three kids were deep in Their thoughts as if they were thinking about something very important.

"Taehee I am not getting any idea I don't know what to do"

Said bong-soo the twin brother and made a sad face making taehee do the same but both of them jumped on Their spots hearing a loud shout

"Yeah I got it , I got it, I am so intelligent"

Bong-na the twin sister screamed with happiness as she flipped her hair in a sassy way with her tiny hand making both the tiny males look at her.

"Taehee I got the perfect plan to make your appa and Bambi fall in love."

bong-na said and both the boys smiled before asking