Chapter 17 : Preparation of The Last Test!

"Gempa.."

Gempa gasped and glanced around to search the source of the voice. He felt his breath became uneven in the dark void where he was currently at.

Gempa froze when he felt a hand grab his shoulder from behind. He couldn't move a single muscle and only stared ahead full of fear.

"When are you going to save me?" Familiar voice said with sadness.

Gempa's breath hitched at the familiar voice of his owner.

"You guys are such a failure." A huffed.

"Useless."

"We're not!" Gempa shouted.

"...Oh really? You guys failed to protect me from them. That make you guys as useless, right?"

"No, we're not.." He rasped out.

"I can't believe you guys are the famous ancient elementals. Useless beings."

The last thing Gempa saw before fell into the darkness was a grin and.. someone tears dropping to his face.

Gempa snapped his eyes opened. He stayed there, laying on his bed and blankly stared at the ceiling. He turned to his side to checked the time.

'11.27' He thought.

He looked up to stared at the ceiling again and realized that his sight was a little bit blury. He reached and felt something wet between his fingers.

"Ahh.."

They were tears. He's been crying. Since when?

"Gempa?" Solar slurred as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, Solar?"

"Why are still awake?"

"Ahh, don't worry, Solar. It's just a random wake up time in the middle of the night. Go back to sleep. Tomorrow will be a hard day." Gempa turned to his side so his back was facing Solar.

"..Okay. G'night, Gempa."

"Good night, Solar."

___________________________________________

"At least I'm not scared of ballons, Mr. I-don't-have-Globophobia."

"And I at least didn't destroy the TAPOPS Station twice."

They all watched as Hali and Solar argued back and forth at the written test while the others tried to stopped them or trying not to get themselves involved.

Maskmana watched the screen intently, "This is the famous ancient elementals power that Boboiboy posessed, right?"

"Yes, they are." Admiral Tarung answered.

"So, you said that they invaded your station to get informations about The Destroyer of Star?" One of the higher ups mused.

"Yes."

"How interesting~" She smiled as she straightened herself.

Maskmana leaned back to his chair before looking at Admiral Tarung's hologram.

"What are you planning to do with them?"

Admiral Tarung went silent at Maskmana question as the others wait patienly for his answer.

"We will try to make them as our ally to stop The Destroyer of Star."

"How can you be so sure that they won't betrayed us?" Someone spoke up.