Pay Attention, Please!

(Requested by still_a_stoopid_kid 💜)

Jungkook had woken up with a runny nose, along with his body feeling heavy. He didn't feel good, all he wanted to do right now is sleep and stay in bed. He wanted to tell his hyungs, but he couldn't as they're still mad at him. Little him had came out yesterday, throwing a tantrum which caused to things being scattered and a vase being broken. He teared up, missing their warmth, especially now that he's sick. He took his phone, sniffling and blowing his nose with a tissue. He then texted Sejin, gulping.

Sejin-nim :)

Hyung?

Oh, Jungkook

You guys are supposed to be in practice?

We haven't gone yet...

But can you buy me some painkillers and a medicine
for fever

Oh, are you sick?

You don't have to go to practice if
you are

No, no, it's okay

Just be me the medicines

Okay, sure

Make sure to eat before taking it then

After the chat with Sejin, he forces himself out of bed. Groaning at every step he takes, he just feels dizzy at every step. He looks up as a knock is heard on his door.
"Oi, Jungkook, get out and eat, we're going to practice soon" He hears and he let out a yes. He sighs, taking a deep breath and went to do his morning routine.

Jungkook ate a sandwich he had made himself before he took the medicine. The six didn't see him take it though, as he had took it on the bathroom. Why? Because he doesn't want to burden them, especially since they're mad at him. He sighs and sat down on the couch, sighing as he put a hand over his head, sniffling. He let out a sneeze, making the others to turn to him. They're starting to get concerned. Yes, they're assholes for getting mad at Jungkook, he was a little last night, they should've been more considerate. But his tantrum last night got to their nerves.
"Jungkook, you okay?" Hoseok asks, with his voice laced with concern.

Jungkook looked at him, and he looked sick. He had rushes on his arms and his face is flushed. Jungkook's breathing didn't sound good, he was wheezing and was trying to catch his breath. Jungkook looked at Hoseok before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he falls forward. He would've hit his head if Hoseok didn't catch him.

"What happened, doctor?" Namjoon asks as they stood in front of the doctor.
"It seems like Mr Jeon is allergic to aspirin, which he probably took because he said he had a headache. He was also warm, which means he have a fever, and a runny nose too" The doctor says and they nodded, feeling bad for the maknae. They walked inside the room and is met with Jungkook, fiddling with his fingers, looking down with a pout.

"Jungkookie?" He hears, looking up.
"Oh... " Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Oh, baby... We're so sorry, hyungs are sorry" Jin says as he walked to the maknae and hugging him.
"We'll make it up to you again? We're not mad anymore" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, a smile now on his face.