Chapter 14

Fock life. Tonight I am gonna be offline. Just in my bed. Crying. And sleeping like a baby. (Waking up every hour and then crying...)

💋Y/n pov💋

- 2 am -

So my cry session for this hour just ended. Why I cried? Well, I thought about what would happen if Santana left me like everyone else. I was crying so hard that I could hear the thoughts of the people walking by. That made me cry even more. I don't like it. Why can't I just be normal? Like any other teenager? With a loving family that you can argue with... Instead I had to work to eat since I was 8 or something. Life is just unfair. I am gonna text Santana. Yeah that is what I am gonna do.

~ texts with Santana ~

Y: Hey Santana, can we chat?

My Person ❤️: Yeah sure. What you wanna talk about?

Y: I have a question for you

My Person ❤️: Ask away

Y: Are you planning on leaving me? Around the moment when you find someone more exciting?

My Person ❤️: Huh? Why would I leave you?

Y: Because everyone else does. They find someone more exciting and the next second they are gone. They leave me here crying, wondering what I did wrong.

My Person ❤️: Oh no baby! Where are those people now? Do I need a shovel?

Y: No Santana. Don't. They are at my old house. The place we left before we came here.

My Person ❤️: Ummm Y/n... I do need to tell you something. Because I didn't want anybody to figure out that I am gay I kinda am dating Puckerman for the people. My heart belongs to you but the outside world only sees me and Puck...

Y: You betrayed me! And I know that you'll never feel sorry! You cheater! Maybe you didn't do more then kiss and hold hands but you're still a traitor! And I want you to be happy I do! Just not happier then you are with me.

~ End text convo ~

Okay so now I am in my 2 breakdown of the sale hour. Not as planned but yeah. Guess Santana is just like everyone else. I want to change her contact name but I just can't. I know now she is not my person but still. I'm gonna ignore Santana the whole day and O am not going to school till 8 AM...

-8 AM-

I just arrived at school. I'm not gonna go to my locker. I'm just gonna sit in the choir room all by myself till first period starts. I just don't want to see Puck and Santana together. I just don't give a fuck. When class starts Santana sits next to Puck. That's a relief and a torture at the same time.  I know she doesn't love Puck but it still hurts. When I unlocked my phone I saw lots of messages from Santana. Most of them said: "Y/n call me back" or "Y/n answer me" or something like that. She send one saying: "Y/n I know I hurt you but I love you! There is now one else I could love" and some other love nonsense. I know she never ever really cared about me.

😭Santana pov😭

Y/n has been ignoring me all day and night. I sent her my apologies I called her multiple times and some. She never answered. I know she thinks that I don't care. But I care so much that I am doing also for her. I know that sounds like some bullshit but hear me out. If everyone knew she was gay she is gonna get bullied. A lot. Why do you ask? Because she is also in the Glee club. When you are gay you get bullied. When you are in the Glee club you get bullied. Do the math yourself. Of course I will stand up for her. And people are afraid of me so they don't talk back but that would make them think I am also gay. They ain't wrong but they don't need to know this. I just candle deal with this right now. Maybe next week...

_school is over_

Okay can I cry? Y/n hasn't even looked at me. And I don't want to push her so I am not gonna talk to her....

⭐Y/n pov⭐

I want to talk to Santana so bad! But since I don't want to give in I am not gonna do it. I am now going to Glee Club rehearsal. Sectionals is only 3 weeks away and we still don't have a set list.

- glee rehearsal -

Mr Shue: Guys I got a set list!
Y: Great! Finally!
*You practice all the songs. Brittany and Mike are putting together the choreo along side with Mr Shue. Santana isn't hear so I ask Brit and Quinn where she is. They say that she is probably with Puck, because he also isn't here. I feel disappointed and jealous...

- Cheerios practice -

Santana is also absent here. I find this strange since she never missed a practice in her whole life. I hope that at least she happy with Puck. If she is unhappy, I know it is supposed to be her problem but I can't help but feel bad when she is.

+ After all the practices +

My mom still hasn't left her room since this morning. So I am on my way to the store where I am going to make some money. One of us has too. It will also take my mind if Santana and the whole drama. When I am in the store guess who is my first client? Santana. She says sorry multiple times. The only word I say is 1 dollar 69 please. And have a nice day. She bought a condom... Why can't I be the person she comes shopping for? When I am on my break O go outside for a bit and just sit with my music in. My playlist named: "Alone again". It's not really my playlist but Spotify's playlist. When I am almost crying because of the songs I feel someone tapping my shoulder. When I take my earbuds out I see the person who was tapping my shoulder.

Three guesses.

Santana. Of course. The only moment when I can be alone she has to be here. I stand up and yell at her

Y: "SANTANA FOCKING LOPEZ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. COMING TO REMIND ME THAT YOU AREN'T MINE? THAT I CAN'T HAVE YOU BECAUSE SOMEONE IS AFRAID OF WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK OF YOU! FOCK OFF BITCH! I SHOULD'VE BELIEVED THE RUMOURS! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET YOU IN!
S: "Woah Y/n! Calm down!"
Y: "CALM DOWN! YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU ARE THE REASON I CRIED FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT LAST NIGHT! (You start pulling your sleeves over your arms. Santana sees this and grabs your arm. You flinch but try to hide it.)
S: "Y/N SHUESTER! YOU CUT YOURSELF? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? YOU CAN'T JUST HURT YOURSELF! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LET THAT HAPPEN!"
Y: "WHO IS TALKING HERE? I CUT MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU MADE ME FEEL USELESS AND USED AND Unnecessary and *starts crying* I guess you didn't cheat but you're still a traitor *starting to sob uncontrollably* Santana just leave me alone 😭😭😭
S: "In this condition? No way that I am leaving you alone right now!"
Y: "No Santana! Just leave! Because you I am crying so just fock off and have some more sex with Puck. I don't care 😭😭😭😭"
(Santana leaves and you have a break down)
Y: "Why does everyone betray me? Am I that though to love? Am I that easy to leave?" I go to Jerry (the store owner) and ask if I can leave early. Since he sax I just had a break down he lets me and says he will check on me later tonight. When I come home, I need to pee. I find my mother in the bath tub covered in blood. Her wrists are cut open. She left me. Like everyone else. I grab my phone and call 911. The ambulance comes. The first thing they say is that it's a good thing I called them but unfortunately it was too late. She is already gone. So in 1 day I lost the 2 most important people in my life....

A/n: this is the next chapter. Sorry to break them up. Hope you like it anyways. Bye!