Amadeus 2

Amadeus P.O.V 2

"I still can't believe it. The nerve!"
Paula still grumbling.

We all have books of our own reading quietly.
She is the only one who keeps putting down her book to complain.

"Now,now." Arben chuckles.
He tosses his book to table and order a maid to pour him tea.
"You shouldn't really nit pick too much. If you keep being noisy, Prince Amadeus will throw you out."

I flip the page as my eyes trails to Arben who is sneering at me.
He likes involving me to his crazy antics and its really irritating to see his sneering face.
He calls me Prince in front of his friends but if he does that in front of the Royal family, mine and Arben's loyalty may be questioned.
Its just a gesture or word play but its complicated issue. Yet Arben continue to do so despite being warned time and time again.

"What?" I ask lowering my book to stare at him.

"Won't you say a few words to Paula so she will calm down?"

Paula blushes.
"That! That is not necessary! Im sorry Amadeus, ignore this idiot." She angrily glares at Arben and bury her face to her book.

Amadeus raised a brow.
"The theory of Soul and Reincarnation. Its a very intriguing book choice, Paula."

Paula raised her eyes and stares at me.
"T-thank you."

Amadeus nods.
"If you are done with it, I would like to read it too."

Paula smiles.
"Okay. Then we can exchange opinion like we used to do?"

Amadeus nods.
"Ofcourse."

Paula happily read her book with the blush in her face.

Arben just chuckle at me.
The twin also had a sly grin.
I ignore them.
We are only 10 years old.
Things like romance is not even part of my lecture.
Reading calmly and exchanging opinions with them is fun though, I admit.

P.O.V end

***

"T-thank you for helping me." The blond girl from yesterday bow her head so low. Her long blond hair are scattering as she moves.

Kinda messy and unkept in his opinion.

"I didnt do anything that will warrant your appreciation." Amadeus coldly said and hand over the book he is holding to his personal servant walking beside him.

"No.no. If you didnt help me out. Im sure I will be shamed by that lady beside you. Seriously, I didnt know a thing about that place being used by you guys. I just arrived here afterall."

Amadeus nods.
"It doesnt matter."
Amadeus walks away from her but the girl try to hold his hand.
Given the servant is just a person that merely has no presence, he still blocks the girl's action with his body.

"Ah!" The girl gasps and stare at the tall servant.

"Im sorry, Lady Zansa, but Young Master doesnt like people touching him."

The girl gasps.
"H-how did you know my family name? D-did you investigate me?"

Amadeus merely look at the girl before walking away.

The servant bows at her and walk behind his master.

Amadeus didnt really need it but he has all the information of all.the student attenting his school at the moment.
Currently, there are 17 new transferee students at this late in the school year and all their information are read and memorize by Amadeus.
But it doesnt mean he will have to act like he knows them.

A/N:

No one to talk to.hahahahhaha