chapter 25

Nikolai was getting ready to leave and I wondered where he was going. What makes me wonder you ask? He's wearing something different, which was weird because normally he would wear his suits at all time and he had a lot of suit trust me I've seen his closet. He was wearing something casual, a plain white tee shirt and jeans, he didn't even bother to slick his hair back he left them in curls. He hand on this fancy hat and Gucci scandals, looks like something I could steal for myself "Wait what, scandals!" I laughed so hard at that part and his eyes caught mine.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked with a serious look on his face.

"Nothing" I said and he eyed me suspiciously. As I was saying before he rudely interrupted. His tattoos were showing more and he had in his ear rings. He looked so hot I got a little jealous, because when he leaves all eyes will be on him. Being a curious person I blurted out. "Where are you going?" I asked as he placed his watch on.

"I am going to the mall" he said and my face lit up, I was about to say something when he cut me off "and no you are not coming" he said and that happiness immediately turned to sadness.

"Why?" I asked and he turned towards me.

"It's safe here, it's better if you stay" he told me and I rolled my eyes then got up. Walking into the closet I put on a dress then walked back out. I was about to walk into the bathroom when he grabbed my hand pulling me towards his chest. "What do you think you are doing" he asked.

"I'm going with you" I said and he groaned. What was he going to do at the mall anyways.

"Fine but behave yourself and do not try anything that I won't like okay" he said and I rolled my eyes. How can I do anything when I'll be close to him 24/7. Just thinking about it makes me want to change my mind.

"You know what I think I'm going to sta-" I was about to say when Adriana burst through the door.

"Let's go brother!" Adriana shouted and Nikolai rolled his eyes.

"Oh Adriana is coming" I said but it sounded more like a question. I was about to tell Nikolai I was going to stay but I change my mind when Adriana walked in.

"Behave yourself or I will change my mind about going with you Adriana" Nikolai said and Adriana laughed.

"Dad said that you should come because he doesn't want me leaving again" Adriana told him "I'm not a baby you know? I can take care of myself" Adriana explained.

"You a reckless, you know how dangerous it is out there and make sure you didn't tell Hanna anything" he said to her and Adriana waved him off.

"So Serena what are we going to buy when we get there?" She asked as we left the room and I shrugged.

"Vladimir drive us to the mall" Nikolai ordered and he nodded as we got into the car. Driving off, in the car was silent. Nikolai pulled my hand in his then looked at the palm of my hand. He began tracing the lines and I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled. I could hear Adriana sigh deeply and I turned to look at her. She was staring out side with her hand on her jaw as if she was thinking about something.

"What's wrong" I whispered to her and she looked down at her phone. She sent me a message and I grabbed my phone then looked down.

A: I really really like someone but I don't know if we can be together

S: oh my god you do? I say be with the man.

I heard her giggle a little and I smiled.

A: It's Matteo, Nikolai won't allow me to be with him. I'm a little scared that if he finds out he'll be angry.