57. Grace and Brightness

Luna - A term used to address head alpha's mate.

......................Jimin was a sweating mess. His dark black locks were stuck to the sweaty forehead. His face was pale, younger was laying on the bed like a lifeless doll. And the worst part is he is bleeding furiously........................

PLEASE DO SOMETHING...... BE QUICK.
Scared alpha was holding his mate's hand begging the medical staff who were doing their best to regain Jimin's consciousness.

This is when althea has to excuse herself inside the room in a commotion.

Lady, you aren't allowed here.........

I am sorry head healer but we need to hurry up. Alpha as you know your mate has once carried a lunar soul inside him.Since today is a full moon we have to calm his howling inner wolf first to save his body. We got only one solution in our hands, we had to take him to the Lunar Grove. But since it is impossible at least we had to move him to the Moonlight garden cause that place is safe from the outside effects.

No, you can't move him. Head alpha has blocked the way. Alpha was so helpless as he couldn't decide who he should listen to. Your mate is losing his blood pressure.

Head healer we can trust her please cooperate.
Yoongi has exclaim in his alpha voice squeezing Jimin's fragile frame as head alpha nod his head, rest of the crew has cleared the way for the alpha who carrying his unconscious mate in his arms.

The group who await outside has panicked once they saw blood-drenched Jimin carried in feared Yoongi's arms.

The cloaked lady has taken the lead to the hidden garden when a few of the medical staff and Yoongi entered following her.

Moonlight garden was shining brighter than ever. The moonstone embedded stone pillar is illuminating a bright beam of light saying the garden is ready for something special tonight. 
The same magical place where everything starts 25 years ago was again ready to shield the lunar mates' lives with the divine power Moon Goddess blessed this place with.

Nurses had done necessary arrangements for the labor inside the summer chamber placed in the middle of the garden. Though the garden looked like a dreamland no one take even a split second to admire the place's breathtaking beauty.

Althea has come near to unconscious Jimin taking a crystals embedded golden trophy that contains some special potion and the cloaked lady was continuously chanting to it. 

Jimin's face became pale and the head healer has widened his eyes when he felt the omega's body start to lose its warmth.

Lady you have to be quick he is slowly losing it.

Yoongi was crying praying and begging all deities. The head priest of the pack has started to conduct special rituals with the elders of the pack praying to Moon Goddess to save their Luna.

Althea has slightly opened Jimin's mouth making him drink the liquid.
Suddenly the whole garden has darkened without letting see anyone to anything.
The confused medical staff has helplessly yelp in frighten.

The necklace Jimin wore around the neck has started to illuminate a bright light and at the same time once again garden has enlightened with a bright beam of light as dark clouds let the full moon out to shower the world with its soothing light.

The cloaked lady has signal medical staff to start their process as Jimin gains his consciousness back with his body colour.

JIMINIE.............!!!

Alpha please excuse us, old omega healer and the supporting healers' squad have checked Jimin's pulses and consider going to a C section as they wont take a risk with the omega's low blood pressure.