three

Xenia opens the door from her family house as she already smells the food her mom made. She puts her coat on the rack and her shoes under it. She walks from the hallway straight into the kitchen. ''Hi mom.'' She smiles.

''Nia!'' Her mom smiles brighlty, she puts a kiss on her cheek and points to the dinner. ''You hungry?'' Her mom asks. Xenia grabs a empty glass of the cabinet and fills it with water. ''Yeah and you made my favourite so then I'm always hungry.'' Xenia says with a cheeky smile.

Her mom lets out a laugh as she shakes her head. ''Dad's home?'' Xenia asks as she eyes the living room. ''No, they needed him one more night in Amsterdam.'' Her mom said. Her dad was a forensic researcher, most likely with murder. ''But dad will be home for the weekend?'' Xenia asks. Her mom nods with a smile. It was thursday night again so after dinner, she needed to go straight to Mr N's house.

Her little brother Lucée enters the kitchen, he was eigtheen years old what leaves a three year gap between them. ''Sup sis.'' He says as he sits down at the table.

"Sup bro, what's poppin'?'' Xenia replies to him, she puts down plates on the table and cutlery. The face expression of Lucée changed to a weird one. ''Awkward.'' He says with big eyes. Xenia rolls her eyes as she shoves him into his shoulder.

Her mom puts a big oven dish with lasagna on the table. She sits down and puts a decent amount of the dish on their plates. ''Bon appetit.'' Xenia says excited.

...

Xenia shuts the frontdoor behind her as she puts her coat and shoes away. She eyes the hallway, still neat. Nice. She walks up to the kitchen, a lot of empty pizza boxes on the kitchen island but a relief for Xenia, they were empty.

She walks up to the hallway again where the pantry was. She grabs the vacuum cleaner as she stops in her tracks when she hears something upstairs. She slowly walks out of the pantry as she stops right in front of the stairs. The rumble upstairs continues.

Xenia furrows her eyebrows, she slowly walks up the stairs as the rumble gets louder. ''Hello?'' She shouts. The rumble gets quiet, after a few seconds a blonde girl was revealed, in her hands a suitcase. Why do these people have a obsession with suitcases?

''Who are you?'' The blonde girl asks rude. ''Who are yoú?'' Xenia asks the blonde girl back. The girl rolls her eyes as she lets out a wicked laugh. ''I can't believe my eyes!'' — ''He already has a new girl.'' She says acrid, her eyes watches Xenia precisely.

''Excuse me?'' Xenia lets out, the shock in her face changes to a blank one. The blonde rolls her eyes as she steps out of the main bed room, straight to the stairs. ''Maybe you should stop rolling your eyes that much, they can get stuck, you know.'' Xenia says wicked, her eyes on the blonde as she walks down the stairs.

''Says who?'' The blonde says angry. '"The housekeeper.'' Xenia replies back. The blonde let out a big huff as she grabs her own coat and shoes. She drops a key into a little bowl on the dresser and with that blonde girl exits the house.

Great.