5. Materials?

The next time is to fill his storage space. Fortunately, he can find everything online now. Xiao Ziling found the contact methods of various production bases, finalized the purchase intention and payment method, and let them directly send things to the rented warehouse.

Xiao Ziling then went to find a 2 handcart market and ran it all over. He took a big truck that looked like a solid one and bought it. Although Xiao Ziling does not have a driver's license for a big truck, what kind of car has not been opened in the days of the end of the world?! Big trucks are no exception.

As for the driver's license, the end of the world is coming. Do you still need this card? What's more, this car is a tool for him to hide the things in the warehouse into the space in order to hide his eyes and ears. Basically, he will not go there.

Xiao Ziling rented an old house in a place not far from the warehouse. The reason why he rented this old house was that he had a large yard of nearly 100 square meters in front of this old house. The wall was cut high, plus two big ones. The iron gate is closed, it is very hidden.

There are no second family members around a few hundred meters. The trucks are parked inside to do something. No one around them knows. As for security issues, Xiao Ziling believes that although he was a cannon fodder in the last days in his pastlife, he is start to working out in the past few days. His body now fit, he believed that to fight with  5 or 6 ordinary people is not a problem now.

With such a large amount of order shopping, 600,000 cash is almost used. At this time, Xiaogu  also came back.

After Xiao Ziling received the phone call from Xiaogu, he began to cook and cook rice. Since his parents died, Xiao Ziling’s cooking skills have grown considerably, and Xiao Ziling’s requirements for eating are relatively high, so he Not a five-star chef, but it is also said to be full of color and flavor, at least less than the street shop.

Xiaogu came close to the evening, and saw a table of small dishes suddenly smiled: "Bad boy, did you do something bad? Want to bribe me?"

"Where? Can't I be filial to you? Xiaogu has worked hard." Xiao Ziling's hippie smiles and mixes.

"Is it?" Xiaogu looked at Xiao Ziling with a smile and smiled.

Xiao Ziling's back is faint and somewhat chilly. Today, the house has just been hung in the intermediary. It was a bit embarrassing. After all, there is a sneak peek of the intention. After being looked at by Xiaogu, it is somewhat unstoppable.

"Let's say, discuss what is it about?" Xiaogu ate a few mouthfuls of food and saw Xiao Ziling's uneasiness, and asked him to open the door.

"Small aunt, my mom and dad left to me this house, and the grandparents' sets are all hanging out. I am going to sell them." Under the watchful eyes of Xiaogu, Xiao Ziling took care of the matter and straightened the two. In front of people.

"Why?" Xiaogu's tone was cold.

"Because I got a top secret message, the accuracy of this news reached more than 90%, and I have to get a lot of cash for this thing, and prepare some supplies." Xiao Ziling said it one word at a time, the tone is prudent, Determined.

Are those news realiable?" Xiaogu stared at Xiao Ziling's eyes and asked.

"Yes it is Reliable." Xiao Ziling's eyes are firm, clear, and decisive.