Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻

🎻🎻🎻🎻

🎻🎻🎻🎻

"I am tired Rayan...I am tired..."words left from her shivering lips...tears were staining her emotionless face clinching his heart painfully...

How a girl who was full of life was dying from inside without anyone being aware...

"I won't let any harm reach you Riya...your Rayan is going to protect you from this world..."he said hugging her tightly stroking her hair while for the first time in years he felt tears leaving his eyes...

They were each others safe heaven...the cold guy who only smiles for his bubble of sunshine...

But something unexpected was taking their happiness away...leaving them in darkness again...

But he was her knight who took the oath not to let anything happen to her ever...

Story of two best friends who were each other's heart beat... But it was someone's evil eye that broke them beyond repair...

🎻🎻🎻🎻

Sometimes our own sins take us to the point that we are only left with misery and pain only but for them it was an evil eye that broke them beyond repair...

"Taking care of each other no matter what"

An innocent promise to each other was the only thing that saved them from distraction...

But will you ever give importance to your best friend over your blood ...??