21.

After lunch, I went inside my room and laid down.

I think I should get myself a gadget until these threats don't stop, Or I might die of boredom.

But why is someone threatening me? No, who is threatening me? What have I ever done?

Boys are very suspicious about all of this. It's like they know who is behind this, but not sure.

A creaking sound came from the door. I looked to my right to see Alessandro shuffling inside.

"Why are you here?"

He sighed and sit down on the bed. "I didn't mean to...hurt you." He said after a long pause.

I didn't know what to say, so I stayed quiet. "I was so worried and angry when I didn't find you in any of the rooms. I thought someone took you in our presence; in my presence."

He raked his hand through his hair and laid beside me. "I couldn't seem to grasp the fact that you weren't in front of my eyes." I looked at his face and notice him blinking his tears away.

"I might sound dramatic, but when I saw you completely fine, I felt a soothing feeling in my chest. That made me angry, before you...I never had any feeling like that. Even when the boys would not come home for a whole day, I never was this worried. Because I know, they'll come back safe and fine. They can take care of themselves." I wiped a stray tear leaking from his eyes.

"But you can't. You don't know anything and you're still very young to take care of yourself. I felt as if it's my responsibility to take care of you." He continued despite my finger caressing his tears away.

"And above all of it, the threats; the threats were all around my mind. They are increasing day by day, and the fear of losing you...again." He finished.

"That still doesn't justify-" he got my point of him giving me a bruise, he said, "I'm sorry. I know I did wrong. But I was still very angry at you and on top of that you, not listening to any of us made me furious. So, I guess I just snapped." He said, regretfully.

"But I swear, I didn't mean to hurt you! I regret it with all my heart. I'm so sorry!" His voice was desperate and so was he.

"It's okay," I said while turning to his side. My eyes drooped slightly.

His fingers went inside my hair massaging them lightly, I opened my eyes wide. But closed them when I saw him giving me a small smile.

His hand which was lying beside him was not settled underneath my neck.

I draped my arm over his chest and my leg making a triangle over his.

Soon after, I was lulled into a deep slumber.

I think this is the first time we have ever talked civilly or talked about the fact!

_________________.

Authors POV.

Not after very long, a knocking sound across the room but both, the brother and sister's duo slept soundly.

Someone opened the door and was about to ask Allegra to come down when he saw her and Alessandro sleeping.

"This moment should be framed," Alexander said excitedly, after clicking three-four pictures.

He quickly but quietly closed the door and ran inside Leonardo's office while yelling, "Guys you won't believe what I've just seen!"

"Lower your damn voice, Alexander," Leonardo said sternly without looking up from his files.

Antonio and Matteo raised a brow at him as if asking what is this shouting about, "You will never believe me If I tell you this, so, It's better if you see this."

Just as he said that Rocco and Marco burst inside the office panting and horrified. "You guys won't believe, what I just saw."

"No, you won't believe what I saw!"

And the trio started bickering with each other. "Okay, I'll show you first."

Saying that he; Rocco, told Leo to follow him.

All the six brothers walked in the direction of Allegra's room.

"Hey, that's what I want to show too." Alexander hollowed excitedly once he realized that Rocco and Marco were going to show them the same thing.

Amidst, Rocco and Alexander's excitement, Marco was upset.

The fact that he couldn't apologize to Allegra was bothering him. And when he decided to apologize he was shocked to see her soundly sleeping with Alessandro.

He heard that almost everyone has apologized to Allegra, and not him.

He never meant to yell at Allegra the previous evening. His inner demons were eating him alive and he can't do anything about it.

Leonardo looked over at his younger brother Marco and understood his turmoil. He knows that it isn't his place to interfere, so he remained quiet.

Everyone has to fight their own battles.

Rocco opened the door wider to see both Alessandro and Allegra cuddling while sleeping.

"Oh, my Effing shit! Am I seeing this right?" Matteo mumbled quietly.

"I can't believe my eyes!" Alexander said lightly.

Alessandro stirred in his sleep and peeked his one eye open to see all of his brothers gathered around the bed.

He rubbed his eyes lightly to make sure he is seeing right. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Shouldn't be us asking that question?" Antonio asked, motioning at Allegra with his eyes.

"What about Allegra?" Scoffing, he walked out of the room with his twin hot on his tail.

Rocco dashed towards the kitchen, with Antonio scolding him for burning his kitchen when he smelled something burning.

Turns out Rocco burned all the Marshmello.

Leonardo's phone vibrated in his pocket, and after glancing at the name flashing on it, he indicated for Matteo to follow him to the office.

It was just Marco inside the room with Allegra, who has started to wake up.

He decided it's his time to grow some balls and apologize to her. For everything.

•|Happy Reading|•

Not EDITED

So sorry for late update and short chapter!

Next one would be long and....idk informative?

Love you all!!

OH MY EFFING SHIT! I GOT A+ IN MY BOARDS EXAMS. OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. IM PANICKING RN.

since I got good percentage imma upload tomorrow also. Muah muah muahhhhh!