IAVHQ 25

Inside the zerg palace, the Holy races walk in with a rigid and solemn pace.

Their nerve are hung on a tight string.

This was the home planet of the Zerg afterall. At the far backside, an elderly man in a pure white robe leisurely walk in with a benign smile unlike the other alert holy races.

Following him was the person of the Mithioga race who was filled with positive energy.

He have a charming smile on his face making him look rather brilliant and dazzling.

Jyn have to squint her eyes a bit. It was really piercing to her eyes.

The Holy races did a solemn courteous bow.

The Mithioga race took a step forward trying to give a gentleman greeting by kissing the back of the hand out of habit but was immediately intercepted by the Alphas.

Keep your stinky self away from our noble queen bitch! (╬—皿—)凸

Emily narrowed her eyes at the silver hair poser. If she was not currently holding a plate of fruits and compete feeding her liege with the annoying bug called Ari, she would have long gave a harsh kick to this more unpleasant than the bug Ari, Mr Bright Poser!

The Silver hair charismatic man froze for a second, also slightly aware of his impulse.

He quickly flash a brilliant smile, apologizing in a refined manner.

Emily snort and gave him an eye roll while the three Alphas stare at him more colder.

"Your Majesty, we are really apologetic for coming without giving a prior notice and request a permission. But we really have no other choice, the coming of age ceremony for the holy maiden is approaching and does not have time to go through the formal preocedures"

An apologetic and tense expression display on the one of the holy race that spoke out.

Actually, they send countless message on their platform but never receive a reply.

It cannot be blame on either on the race as the Zerg didn't get online on the platform much and the Holy race does not have other ways to communicate with the Zerg.

Jyn nod her head in slight understanding. Hais, who can blame her Zerg for being a socially inept individual?

"This is a matter of your holy race, I won't involve myself"

This was a tacit proclamation that the holy maiden residing here or going back have nothing to do with her.

"My gratitide your Majesty" The holy race quickly express himself, he really was afraid that Queen Jyn won't allow them to bring back their holy maiden. Turning towards their holy maiden who acted like an obedient maid beside Jyn. Seriously, this holy maiden of theirs is really troublesome.

"Holy maiden, please, return with us, your coming of age ceremony is approaching and we have a great deal of prepration to make"

The person could only continue to display a courteous and fawning smile even though he thought their Holy maiden is troublesome.

Who told her affinity to light to be the strongest among their races?

"Not going back"

Emily decisively state.

"Holy Maiden, please, don't make thing hard for us"

"I said I'm not going back! I belong here now, I already have a citizenship certificate"

Emily stubbornly shook her head no longer paying attention to him however much the holy race try to pursuade her.

The man sigh tiredly, distressedly turning towards their grand elder "Elder this...."