𑁍

Prithvi kept the crust of pizza in his plate and picked up another slice and Inaya looked at him with widened eyes

Prithvi kept the crust of pizza in his plate and picked up another slice and Inaya looked at him with widened eyes. She continued staring him, observing his movements.

"Is there something on my face?" Prithvi asked as he whipped his face with a tissue.

"No it's just—" Inaya trailed off.

"Just what?" He questioned. Now his whole attention was on the beauty sitting next to him rather than on the episode of Friends which was running on TV.

After their trip to museum they both have started spending time with eachother. Sometimes they go out for lunch or dinner and sometimes just hang out and watch some movie.

Inaya has finally got an idea for her script and she has already written the first chapter and was on the second one. The inspiration for her story was her and Prithvi's bond. Two people with completely different nature brought together by love.

"You left the crust of the pizza" she said pointing towards his plate.

"I don't like it" he said and continued munching on his slice.

"What?" she shrieked. "How can you not like the crust? It the best part of the pizza" she continued.

"No it's not. The topping and cheese is the best part" he said.

"They are but crust wins the game" she picked up the crust from his plate and took a bite. They continued watching the show and eating pizza. Once they were done Prithvi left calling it the night.

Inaya switched off the lights of the kitchen and living room and went in her bedroom. She picked up her laptop and spects from the side table and sat on her bed. As soon as she was comfortable the door bell rang. She looked at the time in her phone and frowned. It was almost midnight. She ignored the bell and typed her password on the laptop. The door bell rang again and was followed by a knock. She quickly unlocked her phone to call Prithvi but before she could do that she received a call from him.

"Prithvi there is someone—" she said picking up the call.

"—Its me Inaya" he said before she could complete her sentence.

"Oh!" she rushed to open the door. "Why do you always come at odd timings?" she asked as soon as she opened the door.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes. "This is for you. I forgot to give you this" he gave her an envelope.

"What is this?" she asked.

"I don't know. Postman came in the evening to deliver this but you weren't at home so he gave it to me" he said.

Inaya tore the tip of the envelope. A beautiful invitation card came out of it. Inaya carefully read what was written in it and her smile widened with each word she read. She started jumping in excitement and then hugged Prithvi out of nowhere. Prithvi was taken aback for a moment but before he could wrap his arms around her and feel her presence in his arms she pulled back.

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" he questioned.

"I can't believe I received this invitation. Do you even know what this is?" Prithvi shook his head in response.

"There is a party next week where new and talented writers are invited. The best thing is that owners of famous publishing firms from all around the country will be attending it too. I might get a publisher for my new book" she squeaked.

"Congratulations" Prithvi said with a smile. He was happy for her.

"Are you free next week?" she asked.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" Prithvi asked raising his eyebrows.

"There is a condition. We need to bring a date along or we won't be allowed inside. So, will you be my date for the party?" she asked.

"Let me think" he pretended to think and Inaya rolled her eyes at his antics. "I think I can be your date and do you a favor" he said and both of them giggled.

"Okay then I should go now. I have work tomorrow" Inaya nodded in response.

"Good night" she said sweetly.

"Good night" and with that he finally left and called it a night.

Something is going to happen *evil laugh*

Should I make them crave for eachother or just do them a favor?

Don't forget to give your reviews