Chapter 27

Author’s notes:

Comments are encouraged (I like them)

Fun fact: this file crashed twice.
__________________________________________________________________

He woke up to the sounds of medical equipment, dull beeping rang through his skull, a scent of bleach and alcohol made its way into his nostrils. Looking to his right, he can see a heart monitor and an IV pole, it’s line sticking firmly in his hand. He sat up slowly, and proceed to rip out the IV line, he didn’t need it when he fainted the last times so he doesn’t need it now. Next was the heart monitor, after fiddling with the devices on his chest for a moment he finally got it out and as expected the machine flat lined.

Next was that itchy brace around his ankle, it should probably heal by now and he doesn’t even remember spraining it. As he reached for the object, loud thumping foot steps can be heard dashing near his door, the entrance burst open with doctors and his friends coming through. Izuku is tearing up, Tenya looked more disheveled than ever, and Shoto looked as if he’s been crying.

As for Boboiboy, he was very confused, usually when he’s exhausted, Ochobot will give him a scan in his sleep and ensure everything was ok when he sleep his days away. After he wakes. Gopal will bring him to play video games, while Ying and Yaya check his memory.

“What’s wrong?” finally came the innocent question, the elemental user absent mindedly remove the brace. He played soccer as a hobby or sometimes competitively so spraining or breaking an ankle was the norm by this point. And after receiving powers he just casually removes the braces.

“You’re not supposed to just pull the monitor out!” Midoriya yelled as he shakes Boboiboy by gripping his shoulders. “Do you have any idea how worried we were!?” the trio were just congratulating Iida after his surgery about 3 hours ago, talking solemnly as they walk to the intensive care unit. But then they were alerted that the friend they are visiting has flat lined. At all this ranting, the doctors backed out quietly, closing the door on their way.

“S-sorry Izuku!” He grinned guiltily, considering the circumstances this wasn’t so bad. The thought while being continuously shake by the fellow fan boy, it was some more ranting before the other let go.

“Boboiboy, are you sure you’re really fine?” Todoroki gently placed a hand on his friend’s back, remembering a few days ago when he saw the pool of blood spilling out when they loaded the boy into the ambulance. The dark red liquid soaking the white stretcher.

“I’m fine, nothing some sleep can’t fix!” it was true sleep solves most of his problems. “Been there, done that, you know?” he waved his hand dismissively. It wasn’t all that bad. When he tried to slip off the bed to ask for his usual clothes whereabouts, it was Iida’s turn.

“Are you aware of your current condition?” Iida placed the back of his hand on his friend’s forehead to check the fever. All of them were terrified when they heard that he had flat lined only for it to be Boboiboy deciding to remove the machine himself. The doctors discovered a lot of fractures but luckily none too fatal, but aside from a light fever pairing with major blood lost, some strange things were found.

Firstly, the watch on Boboiboy’s wrist was impossible to remove, making treatment of the slash on his fore arm hard, but the medical staff managed. His fever subsided almost immediately, the doctors said it was more like covering the condition up for later treatment, but subsided nonetheless.

“Eh?” replied Boboiboy still confused, his friends all sighed dramatically. “If you guys don’t mind, I’ll go find m-” he attempted to slide down the bed again, only to be pressed down by all three of his friends this time.