🍰Chongyun🍰

First of all, why are there 3 birthdays in a row in September?! My poor wrist can't take it! This is going to be a modern actor Au, so, good luck! I'm looking back at how many genshin birthdays I had missed....oh god there are so many.....

        This is a mafia AU. Archons are mafia leaders while they have workers (the other characters) as part of their group. Hope that makes senese, my wrist hurts, and I'm tired.

        TW: This will involve alcohol and smoking (but not in an abusive way). Everyone (excluding the tinies) are 18+.

        Anyways, this is a late birthday special for our precious popsicle boy. Enjoy.

        Holding the Zhonghua cigarette to her mouth (yes this is an actual Chinese brand of cigarettes. I do my research), inhaling the ingredients inside, before blowing it out. A smoke always seemed to calm her nerves. It was either that, or some alcohol, but never too much.

        "(Y/n), you really shouldn't be putting off that meeting with the Geo Archon," Audre face palmed, taking away the cigarette and tossed it onto the ground, stomping it out. "And stop smoking. It's bad for your lungs."

        "Hey," (Y/n) whined. That was the first one out of a new pack. "Anyways, I'm not putting it off, I'm just always busy."

        "Busy with non-existent issues that we clearly see you not having," Teppei face palmed like his co-worker. (Y/n) tends to put off work as much as possible, making Teppei and Audre both dragging (Y/n) to her office and tying her down to her office chair. That doesn't mean (Y/n) won't do her paperwork though. Getting (Y/n) to actually work is one of the hardest things to do. "You need to be a better liar."

        (Y/n) puffed her cheek out in annoyance, like Mikey from Tokyo Revengers. She crossed her arms and looked away from them. "Oh please, the issues I have to take care of outside of work are important. And I am not a bad liar."

        "You once tried to lie out of an important meeting with the other Archons, and everyone but Morax and Barbatos chased after you after they learned you had eaten all their food." Teppei sighed, face palming again. He's starting to wonder why he works for this women with how inconsistent her schedule is.

        "I was hungry," (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. What could she say? She didn't eat breakfast, it was close to lunch time, and Morax and Barbatos didn't look like they were going to be eating their lunches any time soon. "When I gotta eat, I gotta eat."

        "Just go to the meeting," Audre started pushing (Y/n) towards the entrance of Minlin, one of the small branches of the Liyue Enterprise, most known for it's trading business. "And don't make us have to strap you down to a chair again, the other Archons looked like they were going to throw you out cause you might destroy the meeting room."

        "I'm not gonna destroy the meeting room," (Y/n) just leaned back with her heels digging into the floor, arms crossed over her chest as she was being pushed. This has happened way too often, (Y/n) just uses it as a free way to get from one destination to another without having to move her feet. She can say goodbye to the heels of her shoes though. "This time."

        "GO!"

        (Y/n) entered the designated meeting room where she was supposed to have a meeting with the Raiden Shogun, Morax, and Barbatos, but there was no one. She closed the door behind her, looking around to see if there was any note she was supposed to see.

        "(Y/n), there you are," A familiar calm voice made the Archon turn around, a smile on her face. "How are you?"

        "Better now that you're here, birthday boy," (Y/n) smiled as she walked over to her boyfriend, who has light blue hair, pale skin, and ice blue eyes. She walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a peck on the cheek. "How is it working for the Geo Archon? There's still a spot open in my ranks."

        "As much as I would love to be working for you," Chongyun wrapped one of his arms around her waist, the other hand playing with her hair. "I can't leave my friends here, and I'm sure a few of the Archons would be a little suspicious. Besides, it's not a good idea if a famous mafia boss is head over heels for someone in a lower position."

        (Y/n) sighed and rolled her eyes in a joking way. "Yeah yeah. I know."

        "Once Teyvat is in our hands, then I suppose we could settle down." Chongyun said, slipping his hand into (Y/n)'s jacket pocket, taking the Zhonghua pack out of her pocket. "And why are these in your pockets? You shouldn't be smoking, it's bad for your lungs."

        "You sound just like Audre and Teppei," (Y/n) sighed. She tried to take the cigarettes out of his hand, but he tossed them into the garbage can. "You know, I'm kinda mad that I taught you how to judge distances and get a bullseye."

        "You really should've thought about that," Chongyun chuckled. "Especially before I saw you smoking."

        "Oh shush birthday boy," (Y/n) rolled her eye in a joking way again. "Now then, what do you want for your birthday? New cleaning supplies for getting rid of blood stains? A new body bag? A pocketknife? A new claymore?"

        "How about, a date?" Chongyun asked, bringing (Y/n) over to one of the couches in the meeting room, sitting down and placing the Archon on his lap, her facing him. "Your meeting doesn't start for a while, so I would prefer this."

        "But what would if the other Archons walk in?" (Y/n) asked.

        "Xingqiu and Xiangling are keeping an eye out for them," Chongyun brought (Y/n)'s face to his neck, wanting her to relax. (Y/n) may look like she's not someone who works very hard, especially with her childish episodes, but she is one of the most hard working Archons there is. She's always been there for people living in her territory. One person who threatens them, (Y/n) is nowhere to be found. Chongyun was a witness this. That was how they first met, (Y/n) 'taking care' of someone who threatened Audre and Teppei. "Relax. Let's just enjoy the time we have together before you have to go back to your work."

        (Y/n) sighed. She relaxed against him, closing her eyes.

        "So, how did your meeting go?" Teppei asked, eating some fried chicken.

        "Boring as hell," (Y/n) sighed, sitting down next to Audre and rested her head on her right hand woman's shoulder. She was tired, especially since Barbatos spent a lot of the time just being childish and making everyone want to punch him or throw him off the roof. It really was tempting, but that was murder, and murdering a fellow Archon was frowned upon. Murdering others? Eh. "I just wanna sleep..."

        "You still have work to do," Audre said and moved her computer over to (Y/n), crossing her arms. "Now get to work."