. 。๏ʚ❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @RuintloneWolf on Twitter.

♪~You've lost your head sir~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N sat in front of the fire, opposite the man that she has yet to know the name of.

Cinereous sat beside her while munching on mutton, Y/N was also eating but she didn't let her guard down, eyes roaming around for any signs of movement, just to make sure they're safe, she'll never know when an arrow would be shot towards her when she isn't looking.

Bored out of her mind, she played with her dagger spinning it around her fingers in an attempt to relieve her boredom.

She should've brought her phone with her, but on second thought, no, if she gets too distracted by her phone then R.I.P. to them.

[★]: Hey.

'Hm..?' she kept on playing with her dagger.

[♣]: L/N.

'What is it?' she asked again, her eyes not leaving the dagger.

[♠]: Y/N.

She remained silent, these little shits were messing with her again, it was a good distraction though, that she'll admit.

[♦]: Y/N.
[†]: Y/N..
[‡]: N/N.
[♥]: N/-

She was cut off of her reading by the sound of a nearby bone-cracking, and a bunch of groaning sounds.

Mobs.

'Well guys, looks like we're gonna do some killing.' she stood up and gripped onto her sword, she gestured for Cinereous to stay put when he perked up at the sound of Y/N standing up.

[★]: Slice.
[♦]: Fight!
[♣]: Blood!
[♠]: Death!
[♥]: Decapitation!

She carefully approaches the trees from where the sound came from looking at her left then to her right where she is met by the bloodied and deformed face of a zombie.

She jumps back and swings her sword to the right as the mob approaches her, she was able to hit and cut off one of its arms. With another swing of her sword, she slices off the head of the mob its blood splashing all over her face and clothes.

Another zombie approaches and tries to grab her, she ducks and swing her sword across the mob's body splitting it in half, blood splashing everywhere. It was still moving as the upper half of the body fell towards her, she raises her sword and digs it through the head

An arrow was shot towards her and she made the mistake of moving to the side pulling her sword with her, to dodge it, cause the arrow flew past her –and behind her was the man and Cinereous–  almost hitting the sleeping man. She raised her bloodied sword in front of her as another arrow flies towards her, deflecting it.

As she spots the skeleton she runs towards it, cutting through the arrow that was shot at her again. In a quick motion she snatches the bow from the skeleton with her free hand and then she swings her bloodied sword at it, aiming between its bones.

The bones of the skeleton fall to the ground with a bunch of clacking sounds. She sighs while she walks back they're camp –which was another mistake.

She was met with a sharp pain on her left shoulder, she looks at it only to see an arrow stuck to her flesh, blood now oozing out and flowing down her arm.

Her head whips in the direction of the other skeleton, without a second thought she rushes towards the mob, it tries to attack her using its bow but Y/N was fast enough to dodge it, she swings her sword resulting in the mob's skull to drop to the ground.

As the skull rolls on the grass, she stomps on it, hard. It was crushed, not fully, but it was very broken. She got mad lol.

She takes the quiver from the skeleton's body, and she slides the bow, the one that she got from the previous skeleton, over her shoulder as she walks back towards Cinereous.

As she sits by the fire again, she grips onto the arrow and pulls it out of her shoulder, a wince escaping her lips.

She throws the arrow onto the fire and starts to aid her injury. After managing to stop the bleeding, she just keeps the towel there, she should've brought an extra potion.

She walks towards the bodies of the mobs she has killed. She dragged the bodies away from where they were staying so they wouldn't smell anything shitty –and also so she could bury them.

She believes that these mobs were once humans, just experimented on by other people or by some witches, so they deserve a proper burial at least.

She breaks an empty glass potion and uses the biggest shard/piece of the glass to dig a hole, after that she carefully lays the bodies and bones down there and proceeds to cover it back with dirt.

She places a rock on top of the grave along with the white lily she found earlier. She whispered a small prayer to them before she headed back.

She leans against a tree and wipes off the blood –which was smeared all over her face, neck, and hands– with a wet towel.

She also cleaned her sword as well as the man's. 'You guys have been quiet.'

[★]: You looked tired.
[♣]: We didn't want to bother you anymore.
[♦]: You should rest now.
[‡]: Yeah, you should.

'I'm fine guys.'

[♠]: Bitc-
[†]: Watch what you say.
[♠]: ..Sleep.

Y/N looks up and stares at the sky, her lips tugging upward slightly 'Guys, I have to keep watch, thanks for the concern though.'

[♥]: You're our human (hybrid), of course, we have to 'take care' of you.
[‡]: We won't allow you to join us so early.
[♠]: Stop changing the topic, and go to sleep.

'No, I've said my reason. I won't sleep, I'll just sit here.'

[♠]: Fine, but..
[♣]: But once you get home, go to sleep.

'I'll be taking a bath first, but okay.'

[♣]: Okay, fine.
[♦]: That's a deal, alright?

'Yes, yes.'

[★]: Good.
[‡]: Okay!
[♦]: Yes!
[♥]: Yay!

A small laugh escapes her lips, she feels herself leaning her back to a tree by the time she stopped laughing, her eyes flicked towards the man and her surroundings, there was nothing unusual so maybe she could relax, just for a short while.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N: Change is inedible.
Technoblade: Don't you mean inevitable?
Y/N, spitting out coins: No, I did not.

Y/N: You're 'the second worst thing to ever happen to those orphans', what does that mean
Technoblade: It means I was second worst thing to happen to those orphans.
Y/N: but what's the first worst thing?
*Awkward pause*
Technoblade: Y/N, they...they weren't always orphans.
Y/N: