Seven

•Kalanie•

Kalanie opened the door inviting in Amir. She gasped seeing the small dog in his hands.

She smiled as she shut the door behind him. "Aww, he's so cute. Can I hold him?" She held her hands out. He nodded as he handed the small puppy.

"His lil dumbass won't keep his tounge in his mouth." Amir mumbled causing kalanie to giggle.

"Don't talk about him. There's something called hanging tounge syndrome or something like that." She placed the dog on her chest.

" She placed the dog on her chest

"He's yours. I know you said you be alone , and shit." He shrugged as he pulled his cap off.

She gasped. "Seriously? Thank you." She kissed his cheek. He smiled as he took the dog from her.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she reached for him. He held him up, and pulled her closer by her waist. He kissed her lips making her smile.

She took the dog from him , and walked over to the living room.

"What you was doing?" He asked. "Playing with myself." She mumbled before looking up at him.

"Deadass?" He tilted his head. She shook her head no as she laughed. "I was finna say that you don't look like the type to do that stuff." He explained.

"I don't. I've never did that." She shook her head as she placed the dog down on a blanket on the floor. He was still so young that he took frequent naps. He was currently asleep.

"You ain't never tried it?" He asked. "Yeah, but it just doesn't feel good to me." She Shrugged.

"You not doing it right." He explained. "Maybe I'm not, but I won't be trying it again." She shrugged.

She headed upstairs, and he followed. He took off his shoes , and his jacket. She climbed in the bed after he did.

Kalanie laid her head on his chest as she turned on the tv.

"What you wanna watch?" She turned to him. He just kissed her lips. She pulled away smiling.

"It don't matter." He mumbled. "Nah, let's watch norbit." He spoke again.

"Ok." She turned the movie on. "You smell good." She smiled. "You smelling me shawty?" He laughed.

"Kinda."

He laughed with her. They watched the movie in silence.

"You good?" He rubbed her thigh. She nodded as she chewed on her bottom lip.

She looked up at him , and he grinned. He began rubbing her inner thigh. He sat up causing her to frown.

"Amir." She grabbed his arm. "I gotta go." He lied.

"What- why?" She questioned. "I'm fucking with you. Lay down." He kissed her.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she laid down.

He tugged at her shorts causing her to sit up. "I don't wanna have sex-" he cut her off.

"I know. We ain't having sex." He licked his lips. "Do you trust me?" He tilted his head. She slowly nodded.

"Then lay back."

She slowly laid back. He slipped her shorts off , and spread her legs. He slipped her panties off.

She gasped feeling him slide two fingers In. She instantly moaned.

He pumped his fingers inside of her before sucking on her clit. Her mouth fell open as she spread her legs farther.

He looked up at her as he sucked on her clit. "Yess." She moaned as she grabbed a handful of his hair.

He began tounge fucking her causing her to walls to tighten.

She moaned loudly as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her soft moans turned amir on.

He rubbed her clit while tounge fucking her. Her pussy poured out cum into his mouth. He swallowed it before he began fingering her again.

"Fuck, Amir-" she pushed his head. He laughed as he licked his lips. She laid there shaking as he kissed her lips.

••••••••

"Girl , I am not tripping over amir." Dream shook her head. "Good , cuz we been hanging out a lot lately." Kalanie started.

"Hanging out a lot lately?" Dream furrowed her eyebrows. "Y'all just friends right?" She questioned. Kalanie tilted her head.

"Kinda."

"Y'all had sex?" She gasped. "No..." Her voice traveled off. "We kiss sometimes, and...he gave me head." She explained.

Dream scrunched her face up. "Eeww. He know what yo stuff look like?" She questioned.

"Well...yeah." kalanie nodded. "Mmm." Dream mumbled. Kalanie quickly changed the subject.

"You spending the night?" Kalanie glanced over at her. "I was going to, but I don't think so." She shook her head as she rubbed xo's head.

Xo rolled over so someone could rub his belly. Kalanie rubbed his belly as she began getting a facetime call.

"Hello."

"What you up to?" Amir spoke. "Nothing, I'm with my friend. I'll call you back later." She smiled.

"Aight, I'll see you tomorrow." He replied.

"Tomorrow?? I don't remember-" he cut her off.

"We going to get shit for the dog." Be explained. "Oh , ok."

"Aight bye." He hung up. "