𝟕. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬

Kiarra was welcomed by a strange dark atmosphere as she tried to open her eyes and her pupils dilated after witnessing herself being stuck in some sort of a coffin.

She immediately kicked her legs and tried to free her hands but they were tied tightly with some rope. The rope went behind her back with her hands also tied behind joining with it her feet.

Her mouth was tied by a cloth that crossed into her mouth and brought down her jaw.

The coffin was made of transparent glass which allowed her to see outside and it seemed to be some sort of a cave from the looks.

She tried to scream but her tongue was tied by the cloth which was restraining her from taking out a proper sound.

She used all of her strength and picked up her head to look around and found Hani sitting on the ground unconscious but also tied up like her. After some moments she came to the realisation that she was left in a single layer of clothes she was wearing underneath.

Her heart stopped as soon as the sound of footsteps echoed through the empty and silent place.

She then looked to her left and felt the nerves of her brain almost popping as she witnessed heads of girls hanging from the ceiling with chains. Kiarra felt her guts giving up on her as she saw that all the heads were missing their eyes.

She immediately layed back down and closed her eyes when a shadow of a man fell on Hani sitting infront of her.

She slightly opened one eye and saw a figure of a man through her blurry sight wearing something like a long black coat and his face and hair being covered with a black mask.

He squatted down near Hani and silently stared at her face with his head tilted to the side.
After some moments he reached for his pocket and took out a sharp shining blade. He then held the girl's face in his hand making Kiarra want to scream for him to stop but she couldn't. She was scared.

He continued to pierce the tip of the blade in the side of her cheek making the girl gain consciousness from the amount of unbearable pain.

Hani whimpered as she looked at the man with tears falling and tried to move back from him but there was a wall behind her that stopped her to do so.

After making a slight cut he picked up his hand with the knife and looked at the blood dripping from it while the girl screamed and cried in pain.

A tear ran down Kiarra's cheek to the back of her head as she heard her cries but could do nothing about it.

The man then clenched her hair in his fist and made her look up at him.
Hani wanted to beg for mercy but couldn't utter a single word since her tongue was tied down just as Kiarra.

The sound of a phone ringing echoed from far away that made the man look up. He stood up and looked here and there while turning around that made Kiarra want to stop her breath but it would feel unnatural that's why she tried her best to keep calm as he walked towards her.

He picked up a chain from glass coffin Kiarra was in and ignored her completely that calmed down her nerves slightly.

Her heart skipped another beat as he tied the chain around Hani's neck and the girl repeatedly let out muffled screams.