The Great Guardian

The two methods found by Dr. Fate and Zatanna were extremely difficult.

The first solution was to use the Spear Of Destiny. It was the most powerful weapon which was once destroyed and can be dangerous to bring it back again. Not to mention no one knows where the parts are. Some are even rumoured to be in space.

The second solution was to find The Great Guardian Of The Miraculous. It was difficult because no one knew the identity of the Guardian. Dr. Fate was friends with the previous Guardian but after he lost his memories due to transferring his Guardianship to Ladybug, he didn't know him. Moreover due to his promise of not coming or sending any help in Paris to the previous guardian and Ladybug, he could not even help ladybug and her partners. It was more difficult due to they also didn't know ladybug's identity and had no idea where she is and they also had to convince Ladybug to help them.

Batman heard both the solutions and was deciding what to do when Jason and Tim came back with Damian, who to their surprise was sleeping peacefully in Tim's arms. Tim and Jason saw that everyone wanted to ask questions so Tim gave Damian to Jason and Jason understandingly took Damian to his room. As soon as Jason left the room, Every single person in the room except Dr. Fate and Zatanna started asking in their own different versions of how Damian went to sleep, where they were and why did they take so much time to come home again.

Tim screamed a loud, 'Quiet' then he took a breath and in his normal tone spoke, "I will answer all your questions if you let me answer them!! We were with my friend Marinette at her mansion. Me and Jason had went for a walk to calm Damian down. We met her on the way and since she used to babysit few years back and knew how to calm babies down, she helped us. She even made Damian sleep and gave me and Jason both some tips to take care of Damian." When he saw Bruce about to ask him something, he continued, "She has been my friend since some time and isn't using me for money, In fact she didn't even know I was a Wayne until today." That kept Bruce silent.

Meanwhile with Marinette,

Marinette saw something different in Jason's and Damian's aura and both were different to from each other. She decided to ask Tikki some questions. She approached Tikki when she was in The Kwami's room. Tikki seeing her and after listening to her questions, she replied, " I really don't know about Damian as I was sleeping peacefully in your purse but about Jason, he was dead but was brought back by the Lazarus pits which is only their in the League of Assassins. How he came in contact with it, I don't know but what I do know is that due to Lazarus pits, he feels lots of anger and pain. From what I can tell, he has some sort of control over it. He tries his best to keep in check of his pain and anger and suffering. He doesn't like to talk about it to anyone from what I can sense. Sorry I can't be of help, Mari"

Marinette looked at Tikki with fond eyes and said, "Tikki you helped me a lot. This includes the current information and any day I had a bad day. You were all I needed. Thank you Tikki for always having my back."

Tikki just smiled widely and hugged Marinette's cheek. After a minute, she went back to other Kwamis while Marinette went to sleep.

At 3 am in the night,

Marinette woke up due to nightmares. Deciding, she can't sleep, she goes back to completing her commissions. Suddenly, a bloody and unconscious red hood comes in through her window looking as if he had been thrown from a distance. She thinks for a moment then plans to help him clean his wounds. She first laid him on the spare bed in one of the mansion's guest room and then cleaned up his wounds from the body leaving his hood intact. She couldn't see his damage in his head and it didn't feel right to remove his helmet. She sensed his aura though and saw it was similar to Jason but she didn't think much about it and let it be. She cleaned his many wounds and sewed some of them back. Just as she was about to leave after treating him, she noticed Red hood was moving.

____________

Next chapter is coming this Friday!