one.

deadly games❝two of clubs❞

deadly games
two of clubs

THINGS GOT TOO STRANGE FOR YOUR LIKING SINCE YOU MET SHUNTARŌ CHISHIYA. He was a complicated person. At first, you thought he was just the quiet type, but after your first conversation with him, your mind changed. While he was giving people the impression of not being much of a talker, his brain worked to find solutions and what was truly impressive about him, was that he seemed to succeed all the time. When he put his mind at work, his results were exactly as he intended.

It seemed almost like the universe hated you. How was it even possible to arrive in such a deserted place? Millions of questions kept bothering you and unfortunately you weren't able to receive an answer to any of them. Were you dreaming? That was the most logical answer, however for some reason you knew that you weren't.

After Chishiya left you in the middle of nowhere two hours ago, you had no other choice than check if anyone else was around.
The first place you checked was the bar Karube works at. You thought the guys had to be there, but when you found no one, the whole situation started to get depressing. They were the only people that brought a genuine smile on your face and made you laugh every single time. Now, you were living in a world without them, and the only person you knew for sure that was here, just left you.
You didn't hate the fact that you were alone, but you hated the fact that you had no idea what happened. You also hated the fact that out of all the people in Tokyo, Chishiya was the only one here. And he had the audacity to leave you behind.

Another thing you noticed in this empty Tokyo, was that nothing based on electricity worked. Which meant no internet, no phones, nothing. That was frustrating, because your whole life was based on electricity and now you had to find a way to live without it.

You only saw the darkness outside, until a strong light appeared on a building. Your eyes looked up to find big letters lightning up half of that high building. Weird.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴
->

A game? Well, that's new. You assumed you had to follow the arrows, seeing that one red light appeared behind some buildings on your right. You had nothing to lose there, so you decided to follow them.

The arrows were leading you to a supermarket, which was located on a strange looking street. The lights there seemed to work just fine, but for the effect some street lamp had it's light flickering. The supermarket was big enough to have two floors and from how it looked like, it did have. The arrows started getting smaller as you walked inside the building.

Four other people were in front of you, waiting for something. Surprise, with a tint of happiness, appeared on your face, after you realized that you and Chishiya weren't the only ones there. But most of all, you felt curiosity. The entire situation was giving you a brain damage.
You looked at the people who were far from you and as you walked closer, you noticed phones placed on a table. And everyone had one, light was reflecting on their faces and it meant that those phones were working. But why wasn't your personal one?
You hoped this game might answer some of your questions, so you walked confidently towards the four people. A weird sound made you slow down, once you entered the area where the other people were. You didn't think too much about it, as you picked up a phone from the table. After the face recognition, you heard a robotic voice.