Part 3

Triggers:
Mentions of needles/taking shots

George pov:
I immediately awoke and sat up in my bed, startled by the loud beeps and buzzing of the phone next to me. My heart slowed to its regular pace at the realisation that nothing urgent or life threatening was taking place. I slumped back onto the backboard, my eyes watering and burning with regret, 'I want to go back to sleep' I reached for the phone next to me, '7:35am nobody is awake'

I clicked answer call under the familiar discord contact, I pressed the phone against my ear.

"Heeyyyy maaaannnnn" I familiar voice rang through my ears.
'God he sounds like he has so much energy, it's too early.'
"Good morning Quackity" I grumbled.
A dramatic gasp echoed through the phone, "wooaahhhhg dude is that your morning voice??!! Haha dude what?? No way why haven't I ever heard it before?? Dude you-"
"Quackity I know about you, Karl and Sapnap." I cut in, getting straight to the point. I felt like I was having de ja vu.
The line went silent, "did they tell you? Or.."
"Sapnap told me after I asked about him and Karl. Quackity come over."
"What? Why?"
"They really miss you, and they are worried about how them living together without you is effecting you. Quackity talk to me, I know those things you told them aren't true. You don't give a shit about personal space." I joked, trying to lighten the mood a bit somehow. With someone who always dodges the question like Quackity, it's better to just get straight to the point.

"Okay okay. Maybe those reasons werent ENTIRELY true." He confessed.

"Admit it, they meant jack shit."

"Yeah okay maybe they did. I don't want to get in their way is all."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, I planned to get to the bottom of this. A deep sigh of defeat came from the other line, "like. Man. If they're happy I don't want to mess anything up for them, ya know? If they are only inviting me round out of sympathy then I don't want it." He explained, "plus they'll realise they don't need me soon enough, I don't want my being there to make them realise it even if it's selfish."

"Okay cool, Quackity come over." I repeated sternly, trying not to sound as shocked as I was by his response. He laughed weakly, "dude I just told you, if they are just-"
"This isn't about them right now. This is about you and me. Right now, IM inviting you, nobody else, what is your answer?" I ask, there's silence for a moment, "there is a right answer." I joke, whispering into the phone.
This earns a laugh from the other, "alright alright when should I come?"

"As soon as you can." I reply, "I'll message you the details later. Bye Quackity." I hung up the phone and immediately went back to sleep.

About 3 hours later I woke up again, I checked my phone, '10:42' it read, followed by notifications from Quackity which reminded me of our earlier conversation.

Quackity: sorry about how depressing that talk was earlier, please don't tell Sapnap and Karl about it, I don't want to make them worry, they would just deny it anyway.
Quackity: don't forget to message me the details and address.
Quackity: is Dream okay with me coming over? I haven't seen his face.

George read over each message thoroughly before typing his response.

George: don't worry I won't tell, thank you for feeling comfortable enough to talk to me about it, we can talk more about it later if you want.

George:I still need to warn the rest of the house, we have rules and stuff you'll need to read, I'll get back to you.

Quackity: :]

I switched apps, openining the group chat we made for the people in the house,

Me: Quackity's coming over, that alright with you Dream+everyone else?

MrMask: sure that's fine

Sappynappy: wait he said yes? Also I'm fine with it.

Karlos: yay that's great :))

MuffinMan: that's fine with me 👍

'Okay great. Now that's sorted all I need to do is give Quackity the address' I reminded, I opened up Quackity's chat and messaged him the address.

There was a knock at my door, I didn't want to leave the comfort of my warm bed so I just beckoned the mystery house occupant into my room, "come in." I called.

I assumed it was Sapnap with questions about Quackity, but this time it was Karl. "Heeyyyyy Georrggeeee~" he sang, he sounded like he was a child that just did something wrong, or really needed something.
"What did you do, Karl?" I deadpanned.
"Oh nonono it's not that. I just wanted to know... how did you get Quackity to agree to come round?"
I raised an eyebrow, "I asked?"
Karl frowned at this, "I see..." he muttered, "I've been asking him to come over almost every time we speak since I moved in. And he always turns me down. Sapnap said you know about us right?" He asked.

I nodded yes to his question, "yeah I do. I'm sorry about your current situation, but I think you just need to try and talk to him when he comes over, I think he just needs your love and support right now." I explained. 'Damn I actually sound smart..' I thought, 'oh god no I sound like my old councillor'

"What did he say?" He asked, breaking me away from my thoughts. "Huh?"
"Clearly there's more to it. You know something we don't, don't you?" He frowned.

Without a second thought I nodded, I know  that lies only breaks relationships apart, and I won't let that happen to Karl, Sapnap or Quackity, "yes. But it's not my place to go into specifics. He told me not to tell you guys because he's worried you will worry about him and just spend time with him out of pity." I started, "but I feel like I have to tell you that because as you suspected, he just feels a bit left out, and lying can only tear apart relationships. I don't want that to happen to you guys."

"Thanks George, I'll talk to Sapnap. We are going to plan the best date ever for Quackity!" His eyes almost sparked with inspiration.

"Alright. Hope it goes well." I gave him a thumbs up before rolling over in bed so my back was facing him.

"You've never been much of a morning person have you." He mumbled to himself, he grabbed the empty bottle that sat on top of the drawers and threw it at my head.
He had thrown it perfectly and it echoed a thump noise as it bounced off the back of my head. "Ah- HEY!" I turned my head to see an exited Karl. 'Back to his normal self. Good.' I thought. "Get up, lazy bones." He giggled as he quickly left the room before I could kill him.

I decided I was now awake enough to get up anyway and got changed, putting my binder on first and then a hoodie along with some jeans. I went downstairs to see Dream sat at the island, "good morning George." He grinned.

"Hi Dream." I walked over to the sink and grabbed a glass from the cupboard, I filled it up with cold water.

"How was your first night here?" He asked.

"Really good." I replied, taking a sip of water, "what are you doing?" I asked him, gesturing to his laptop.

"Just planning some stuff.." he replied, his eyes glued to the screen, "right." He suddenly shut his laptop, "I'll be in the music shed if you need me." He announced, getting up and leaving the room.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, everyone else streamed and did other things whilst I just chilled out and explored the house a bit more. I occasionally would see them as I wondered around when they changed activities.

That evening it was my turn to do dishes after dinner. After I had scrubbed every eating utensil and plate along with a few glasses, I cleared up and went upstairs. The last 3 hours of my day was spent dreading the next one.
T day.

Don't get me wrong, I love T itself, but the shot? I hate needles so much.
I ran through the whole process in my head over and over.
'Surely I would be okay with this after doing it for 8 and a half years now' that thought crossed my mind every month.

The light on my phone blinded me, a notification from Quackity, 'I'll be there at 10am. That cool?'

'Yeah' I replied.

Me and Quackity had been talking all day, we had been planning the few months that he was staying for. He also talked a bit about his 'relationship issues'.

"Guess I'm not sleeping in tomorrow again." I sighed, I placed my phone on the bed side table before letting sleep overpower me.