35. Clubs

I'm standing beside the women who has me wrapped around her pinkie finger

I'm standing beside the women who has me wrapped around her pinkie finger. She tilts the bottle upside down and let's the alcohol pour out of the nuzzle into the shot glass then slides it to a customer. His eyes stay glued on her cleavage, he wears a black suit. His hair blonde but most of it greying, wrinkles around his lips, a permanent crease between his brows. He couldn't be any younger than fifty.

My back rests against the wall beside the door frame which leads to stacks of bottles, my arms crossed as I watch Delaynie work and the pedophile stare at a woman half his age.

We are covering as club owners in the Russian mafia, the smell of weed spreads across the atmosphere and I stop the urge to smoke some. I promised Delaynie and I intend on keeping my promise.

Last night she had me down on my knees, the worst part is; I liked it. I loved when she dominated me, with any other woman I wouldn't dare let them take control but with Delaynie I would let her do anything she wills.

Women spin on the poles but the only ones paying attention to them were the middle aged men whose wives were waiting for them at home. There's a back room where the mafia business happens.

I turn back to Delaynie, her red hair reached above her shoulder, the front pieces tucked behind her ears. She wore a black, mesh dress which reached mid-thigh, her matching lingerie was the only thing that covered her body. Her bra was laced and covered most of her breasts, her panties covered most of her ass. Men with women on their arms stole their glances at her as they entered, my blood boiled but I contained it. I didn't want to fuck this up.

I wore a simple black shirt and black dress pants with a blazer. There was not a dress code but of course women had to be sexualised for the mafia world to work. I did not agree with that at all.

The door beside me pushes open and a man pushes past me, without apologising. I grasp onto his arm before he walks away and pull him back to me.

"What the fuck?" I strike his jaw with a punch, Delaynie turns to the scene and so does the pedophile she was serving. The man who bumped past me rubs his jaw with his hand and I let go of his arm.

"Don't fucking push past me and then not bother to apologise. Unless you don't value your arms." I seethe, Delaynie casts me a warning look.

"Sorry man." He mumbles. Stands for a few seconds, probably waiting to see if I'm going to reply to him. Then walks away from the bar.

That's it keep walking fucker.

The rest of the day was long, customers coming and going, ugly men flirting with Delaynie, me trying not to shoot their dicks.

The usual.

We opened the club at six pm, it closes at two am. Right now its 1:30am.

The entrance door pushes open abruptly, Amelia and Mateo burst inside. Amelia wore her black wig and hazel eyes whilst Mateo's hair was a mid-brown and he held green eyes. "I need about fifty shots." Amelia groans and strolls to the bar and takes a seat along with Mateo.