38.

ROMEO'S POV

I don't love her. I couldn't dream of it. I'm just sticking to the plan that Antonio and I made together. Make her think that I'm in love so she's going to fall in love too, that way she won't try to escape and I can keep her out of my business for a while. I know that she's acting but trust me, it'll come soon enough. Hopefully long enough.

I kissed her pink lips as I got up from my bed and walked out of the bedroom. I left the house in a hurry as I got out of my car and drove away. I know it's unsafe to do it without my driver but I can't give a fuck about it right now.

I walked into my office and closed the door behind me. I looked at our old plan still laying down on my desk. We need to hire an actress that isn't too scared to get involved in this shit. I sat down as I turned my computer on and started searching for one until I decided that it was too boring and shit, I have an assistant that does anything for me.

"Annabel, I need you to get some actresses with brown hair for a 'job' interview," I said, she nodded and immediately started writing it down on the paper laid out in front of her. I put my hand on her cheek as she looked up, I slowly stroked my cheek.

"Hey."

I looked at the front door and saw Sienna standing there with a sad face. I pulled myself away from Annabel and over to Sienna but she refused to let me touch her. She grabbed the door handle again while making her way out and I knew that I already messed up so I had to follow her.

"Amore," I called out for her. She didn't bother turning around. She just kept walking as far away as she could get from me.

"Baby," I said and tried to grab her arm to stop her from walking away from me. She just pushed my arm away and continued walking.
"Bellissima." I continued, this time Sienna stopped walking and turned around.

I hadn't noticed the tear before she wiped it away with her hand.
"Do you call her all of those names too?" Sienna asked me while crossing her arms over her chest. If I wasn't as smart as I am, I would've thought she was sad.

She's a good actress, I have to admit.

"I came to see you because Antonio told me that you had a hard time at the office. It seems like the only thing that is hard here is your dick whenever you see your assistant." Sienna said. I ran a hand through my hair while trying to figure out how to fix what I just messed up.

"I promise you, your the only girl my dick gets hard for," I told her. A red color crept onto her cheeks but she pushed it away and turned around while walking again. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her neck, she stopped in her tracks and shook her head.

"What are we even, Romeo? Am I just one of your casual fucks?" She questioned, her voice slightly breaking. "You're much more than that," I assured her but she wasn't believing it.

"Let me at least drive you back home again." I sighed and this time she finally agreed.

_____

It's been three hours since Sienna last spoke to me and I can tell that she's pissed at me. She hasn't left Harper's side a single time whenever I passed by and it started to seem like Harper was growing tired of her. I knocked on her door and slowly opened it, there they were. Harper and Sienna sitting on Sienna's bed while talking before I entered.

"I'll let you to it," Harper said and left the bedroom. I closed the door after her and stepped closer to the bed, to her.

"Baby, you caught me in a bad moment with her. I was just so thankful for the fact that she helped with getting you back." I lied and pushed her hair out of her face while looking down at her lap. She was playing with her fingers. One thing I learned about Sienna is that when she grows nervous she starts fiddling with her fingers while looking down at them.

I put my hand on her cheek and she pushed it away while shaking her head at me.
"Don't touch me as you touch her." She demanded, sounding angry and sad at the same time. How did I mess this up so bad?

Women confuse me sometimes.

I nodded and kept my hands to myself while trying not to touch her. Sienna looked like a mess and everything I wanted to do at this moment was to just hug this goddess even though there's nothing real between us. It doesn't mean that I don't feel emotions towards anyone.

"I just need some space." She muttered quietly and looked at the ground, avoiding meeting my eyes. I nodded again and let out a deep sigh while looking at her. She always looks so good, never fails to amuse a man.

"Can I at least get a last hug even though I don't deserve it?" I asked. If this wasn't going to work; I don't know what will. She got up as I put my arms around her, but she didn't hug back. Her head was perfect between my neck and shoulder, not moving once until I pulled away.

I looked into her eyes while trying to search for something, for her to tell me what she feels. But she didn't and that was probably the most difficult part of it all. She turned around while wiping her tears away and then sitting down again.

"Now can you please leave?" Sienna kept her voice slow and low. I nodded and took a deep breath. I walked out of her room and closed the door behind me. Now I have to figure out how to make her forgive me. Do I just give her space? I should talk with Harper.

That is going to go fantastic.
_________________________

Hii everyone I wrote this like at midnight so don't blame me if this chapter is shitty because I'm more than aware! Haha, it was honestly a struggle and now my fingers hurt more than anything.

Thank you for reading! I appreciate it all so much, just you reading my a/n is enough for me to love you! Even if you skip them, I still love you. Nothing can change my mind, absolutely nothing.

I hope you guys had a great day or night. And I hope wherever you are, you're doing good and if you aren't, I'm so sorry. It sucks to hear that so many of you are having a hard time.

Again, thank you so much for reading. If you enjoyed reading this crappy chapter please vote so it helps me know! I love you guys so much, I love you even more than I loved my ex, believe me when I say that<3