𝟷- 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙶𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐?

Xiao's POV

Opening my eyes I hear a buzzing from near my right ear. I look over only to find an annoying fly, I yell, "I was having a peaceful sleep and you ruin it you little-" I'm scrambling to brutally murder it when my bedroom door bursts open. It's my adoptive father, Zhongli.

"Xiao? Please keep it down while the others are trying to sleep." I roll my eyes as I finally squash the pest and shoo away Zhongli. I lay back in bed as I looked at the time, 8:00AM. I sit up and get ready for school, I walk out and run down the stairs, "Morning Xiao…" a little voice from the table alerts me. My younger sister Qiqi, I give her a wave and start to cook my own breakfast.

Once I'm finished I get my bag, and run out the door forgetting to drop Qiqi off to daycare and my mora, "Xiao! You forgot your mora!" Someone called out, before I can take another step I turn in my place and run back to my other father Tartaglia but as Zhongli calls him, 'Ajax', apparently only family, close friends and Zhongli can call him that. I take the money and run to school before I embarrass myself.

I pray to myself for a normal day, "I hope today will be a normal day. And I get someone calm as my roommate." I say to myself, "Go away Hu Tao! You're scaring me!" I hear from behind me, I turn my head to see a pink haired girl with antlers run past gripping her bag tight. Before I can even turn my head back to mind my own business another girl passes me shorter than the one before but her aim is off and they run into my back, "oww." I say rubbing my back, Hu Tao steps back from me and starts to sweat.

"I-i'm sorry, I'll ge-get going now…" Hu Tao stammered as she backed away and ran to class, I continued to walk through the gates and look down trying not to draw attention. I look up to see where I'm going and I notice a boy with teal braids and black hair, with feminine clothing. I stare at him hoping he's in my class, I snap back into reality and mind my own business.

Hopefully nothing weird will happen today.

And of course something happens.

A/N:
Hello! Hopefully you liked this chapter. To make one thing clear I will not do NSFW and/or smut because it can make some people uncomfortable. because I am one of those people.