29. Witch Bitch

Wow I've actually done it... this is the final chapter.xoxox

I haven't proof read so be warned

Ari's POV

"ELLIOT I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE I DON'T GET OUT OF HERE BECAUSE I WILL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND WEAR THEM AS EARRINGS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and banged my hands onto the ceiling of a box that I was trapped inside.

There was about five inches between my face and the top of the box, and to top that off I was tied up.

"CARMELLA I HOPE YOU REALISE YOU ARE FIRED!" I tried again, but still got no reply.

I am going to die inside of a metal box. I am basically in my coffin already.

Oh my god. That's what they've done! They've buried me alive. Oh my God.

I tried to close my eyes and see if i could feel the earth around me, see if I could move it or manipulate it in some way- but I couldn't feel anything.

So maybe I'm not underground

But the thing was, I couldn't feel the air around me either.

I couldn't feel any of the elements.

"ELLIOT LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I screamed, panicking. What was wrong with me?

I was once again left with silence.

There were tiny holes in the side of the box, so at least I wasn't going to suffocate, but outside of the box was too dark to see anything.

At some point, I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or not because either way it was pitch black. So I started screaming.

Kyle's POV

"You son of a-" Marcus started but Bethany smacked him on the back of the head.

"You watch your mouth in front of royalty."

"She is mine!" Marcus roared "She is going to provide my family with wealth, not yours." He sneered at me "She will make me famous, not you! I have spent my whole life waiting for my rightful time to rule the Element Manipulators and Arabella is my way of making sure I become the leader I am destined to be I have been patient with her and waited for her to like me but I have had enough!" He turned to the King and Queen. "When we find Arabella, you will abdicate and I will be King with Araella by my side."

The Queen gasped at his statement.

"Marcus," The King glared at him. "When we find Arabella, I want you off of my land."

"I will be taking the Princess with me." He smirked. "And I will bring Arabella back when you are ready to abdicate."