Blue Spear

HENDRIX'S POV:

"Trixie hurry up!" I banged on the bathroom door repeatedly until it swung open. I glared at her but she ignored me, walking past me and to her vanity.

She'd been acting annoying all evening but I was too busy to deal with her childish shit.

"Who's picking up Daisy?"

"She's staying the night at her friend's place. I cant afford any disruptions to this meeting" I said, getting in the shower.

TRIXIE'S POV:

I got changed into the black evening dress that was bought for me. Accompanied with gold jewellery and a pair of red bottoms.

I'd wanted to tell Hendrix about the guy at the parking lot but he'd been so busy with this meeting that he hadn't given me even the smallest bit of attention, which was just irritating me.

"I'm going downstairs" I called, leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind me. A soldier rushed around the corner, looking at me.

"They're here, Ma'am"

"What?" I looked at my watch "they're not supposed to be here for another hour"

"They got here early, you have to greet them"

I took a sharp intake of breath, biting the inside of my cheek in annoyance as I looked back at our bedroom, I could faintly hear the shower running. I walked downstairs, smoothing down my dress with my palms to help calm my nerves.

"Okay, let them in" I said, standing at the door as two of the soldiers pulled the doors open.

The doors opened to reveal 7 men. All dressed in sharp suits, a blue picket tissue in their jackets.

I locked eyes with the man at the front. He was the same man that had threatened me at Daisy's school. His messy brown hair, now neatly pulled back to reveal a scar above his eyebrow. His lips curved upwards as he stepped into my home, his eyes locked on mine.

"Have we met?" he asked, smirking as he took my hand and raised it to his mouth.

"I don't believe we have" I said, pulling my hand back before he could kiss it "soldiers, take them to the main hall, please"

They nodded, guiding the men to the dining area that had been set up specifically for this meeting. I kept my eye on that man as he waited for everyone to clear the hall before looking at me again.

He bought his face closer to mine, my eyes instantly looking down to the ground as he placed a hand on my waist. I felt heart beating faster as he towered above me.

"You looked better in your pyjamas" he whispered.

I felt my face heating up but refrained from putting a bullet in him for the sake of the stupid alliance.

"I know" I said, pulling away, and turning to walk into the kitchen. I heard him chuckling quietly before he joined everyone else in the dining room.

"W-What's the appetisers?" I asked the chefs, fanning myself with a napkin. I heard Hendrix walk in behind me as the chef rambled on about some overrated french starter.

"They're here?" he asked me, doing the cuff links on his sleeve. I watched him struggle and sighed, taking his arm and doing them myself.

"They're in the dining room" I said, looking down at his sleeve as I did the cuffs. His eyes were on me but I stayed quiet, I was still annoyed with him for earlier.

"Hey" he pulled his arms away slowly, placing his finger under my chin and tilting my head upwards. 

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for being a dick earlier" he said, moving his face closer to mine "now come close this deal with me so I can give you the best make up sex ever"

I fought the smile that appeared on my face as I felt my cheeks turning red. He smiled and took my hand.

"That's my girl"