Ddakji

"Ms, You're a patient right? Why did you run away from the hospital?"

The Salesman asks you after he helped you take off your casts, Of course, he refused to help you at first but luckily, he gave in after a lot of persuading- You really wouldn't leave him alone unless he helps you so he had no choice.

You moved your now free limbs with amazement, 'Woah, This is awesome. I had a broken arm, a broken elbow, a broken leg, and a broken foot just 2 days ago but now it's completely healed.'

"Ms?" You blinked multiple times when the Salesman called you again, 'Oh that's right! He was asking me.'

You were about to just say whatever reason comes to your mind but you realized that you can use this as an opportunity, 'Right, He's recruiting people for the game right? If I really want to meet the characters... Then, I should make him play with me. Of course, I'm aware it's a stupid idea to join those killing games but hey, I'm different from the rest of the people here. I already know what's going to happen and I can't die either, there's nothing to worry about. I want to help Sae-byeok, Ji-yeong, Ali and other characters survive, and if possible, I want to help Jun-ho too.'

'Sae-byeok made a promise to her brother but she ended up dying, Ji-yeong doesn't have any reason to live so she decided to just sacrifice herself, Ali left his wife and child to join the games and wasn't able to return, Jun-ho was shot by his own brother, Gi-hun suffered from guilt after being the only one who survived.'

'I don't know when I can return to my original world or how I even got here but... Since I'm already here, I might as well change some things.'

"I don't have money to pay for the hospital bills." You replied, well It wasn't a lie, but you need to say something more than that if you want to persuade him to let you join the game. The best way to be one of the players is to give this Salesman enough reason to give you the card.

You bit your lip and looked down 'sadly', "Actually I... My memories are all blurry, All I know was that I got into an accident that almost killed me, My Doctor said that the harsh impact on my head during the accident is the reason for my memory loss. I was thankful that I was alive and I didn't really worry much at first because I thought that my family or a guardian would visit me and help me- But... No one visited me ever since I was rushed to the hospital. My Doctor started bothering me and... I don't know- I wasn't thinking straight, The only solution I could think about was running away from the hospital."

You explained with a sour expression after twisting several parts of the original story to make it sound more pitiful than It supposed to be. You made sure to put emotions on your words too to make it sound more believable, and Fortunately, It seemed to work seeing how there wasn't a hint of suspicion on the Salesman's face.

You sighed before continuing, "I don't know who my family is... Well, If I even have one- I mean, what kind of family or guardian won't even visit me after I almost died? Anyway, I don't have anyone to go to and I don't have any money with me either, So I'll probably live in the streets now."

You stared at him 'anxiously', "To be honest, I don't even know why I'm telling this to a stranger..." You pressed your lips to a thin line, "Mister... you...you won't return me to that hospital, right?" You asked in a worried tone, To be honest, you're genuinely worried that things might not go as you planned, but you brightened up at what the Salesman said next.

"Ms, Do you want to play a game with me?"

'Yes!' You mentally cheered but you tried to keep your worried expression on, "A game..?" You asked with fake confusion as you tilted your head.