Acknowlegment

The Mountain Spirit & The Moonlight Fairy

Acknowledgement:
• The entire story is a fan fiction romantic content. It is just a story, not a real incident. Whatever in this story is created by imagination. Since it is a fan fiction series you may see some of the idols in this.
• Entire story is in English and it is not my first language, if you find any mistakes kindly discard them. Hope you may be able to understand the story though.
• If you find any offensive matters or inappropriate content, please let me know, I really appreciate it.
• For privacy and confidentiality author's original details are hidden.
• Once again, thank you all, who are going to take the time to read this story. Hope you enjoy it.

Story keywords:
The Mountain Spirit: he is the one who looks after nature in an assigned area of the forest. He saves the living things including humans in that area from any disaster, unknown predators and evils. He has the power to control everything. Each Mountain Spirit is chosen by Zeus, the deity of all. Mountain Spirit can choose their life time but the least should be 100 years.
The Moonlight Fairy: in this story Moonlight fairy refers to a beautiful female, who is a human.
The other characters will be explained through the chapters.