New Books

Sunshine with secrets

Hinata Shoyo, a fun, lovable, bubbly, sunshine boy. Innocent as can be, has every boy and girl fawning over him. Does he know? Not necessarily. He found out he was bi and poly which is good news for his harem. A harem filled with every volleyball player from Japan to Tokyo.

He's also extremely good at volleyball he can play every position but does anyone know that? Not yet because he hasn't even showed off his real skills yet. Smart as can be even though some people think he's just looks, personality, and athletic.

Yet he has a secret he's actually a model, singer, actor, and business man or should I say boy. He goes by the name Sunshine the singer and Shonata the model. He's the CEO of Hinsho Enterprise which he started from the ground up. He owns multiple businesses such as hotels, stores, plus a number of other things. In short he's the second richest person in the world which only a select few know.

Oh wait you do too now join Hinata and see he's life story!

The Ice Queen

Marinette Sophia Bourgeois, adopted daughter of André and Audrey Bourgeois and sister of Chloe Bourgeois. Known as Ladybug the former Paris heroine, after defeating hawkmoth she went into retirement. LadyRed the model, Nettie the singer, and MSB the designer. Guardian of the miraculous after her former trainer Master Fu past away.

Biological daughter of Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng who are deceased after trying to kill her in cold blood. She was trained in Paris by the league of assassins leader Thalia Al-Ghul. Due to that she has always been none as 'The Ice Queen' even though she won't hurt anybody she was trained to believe that emotions are a weakness as is love

With her knowing that she's never loved, she doesn't show feelings, emotions or anything. She really is the ice queen, now she goes to Gotham Academy and meets someone like her. She chooses to keep her distance because she doesn't want to associate herself with someone who's similar to her. But what will she do? They're in school together. I guess you'll have to read and find out.

So these will be the two new books I might start with the Haikyuu one first since I'm already almost done my second miraculous fanfic. Anyways I hope you'll like these two story because I'm excited to write them. Bye everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend ☺️