The Secret Shame's Pain

A bit graphic here!

Red......warm.......bile.....pain......blood.....

Blood and vomit filled the toilet bowl as white knuckled hands gripped the bowl as the sounds of pain filled up the number five heroine's home.

Y/n held onto her mouth as tears ran down her face while bile slipped through her fingers and into the bloody bowl before she began gasping for air. Her body fell down against the cold titled floor as she breathed heavily coughing

Y/n: "Five years..... five years of hiding..... five years of suffering All Might's severe injuries within my own body..... only for me to feel it during the night because of All for One..."

She thought in her head as she opened up her eyes to show bloodshot ridden eyes before her body combusted burning away into ashes as she was reborn gasping for air then looked down at her stomach seeing everything was okay again.

Y/n: "God...... it's getting worst.... but I can't give up, not until I know that Izuku, Katsuki and the others are completely safe. When I go, I'll go out in the flames of victory." She said seriously as she flushed her toilet to erase the evidence then went into her bedroom to lie down to rest on her bed, slowly falling asleep.

The Next Morning

The next morning, Y/n was finishing up her bento box and placed it in her electronic bracelet before heading off to U.A. to talk to principal Nezu about what Recovery Girl had told her to tell someone that she trusted besides her family, friends and former teachers. While Y/n Midoriya trusted All Might, she didn't want him to regret that she took away his injuries and healed him, so she was going to tell Nezu because one way or another.

For over a hour Lady Phoenix and Nezu talked as well made a backup plan if the worse were to happen, including giving Izuku and Katsuki something personal of hers to remember by. The heroine walked out of the room while she walked up to Class 1-A's door with a deep breath before smiling brightly and opened up the door in her first costume.

Lady Phoenix: "Good Morning Future Heroes!" She squealed out happily as she caught a stapler that Shota tossed at her while dodging Midnight whom tried to tackle hug her. "I haven't missed you all pick your hero names, right?" She questioned as she crowded by the girls asking questions about how she began her start here as well her reason behind her own name.

Y/n Midoriya hums softly while she leaned against the wall in thought before taking out her phone and plugged it into the projector to show a old news video of a burning building where heroes including Endeavor were seen saving people.

Lady Phoenix: "I hadn't even began my UA journey when this happened..." She said seriously as the video showed a young girl running towards the burning building dodging heroes left and right before entering the building then after a few minutes a boy was shot out of the building by aflamed feathers. "I saved a boy whom is actually a student here now." She said as the video zoomed onto the figure shooting out of the building as it burned to the ground. Izuku's, Katsuki's and the whole class's eyes widened in pure shock to see a young Y/n Midoriya with a lead pipe wire through her lower back and stomach talking to a few heroes before ripping the pipe from her body to combust and be reborn. "I actually missed my exam because I chose to save that boy, but I don't ever regret it. I learned that being a hero is about just following your intentions, thanks to my selfless act I met All Might that very day." Fond memories ran throughout her head as she pulled up a old photo of Y/n Midoriya holding up her UA sport's festival first place medal smiling then her card with her hero name on it surrounded by fire feathers. "As for my hero name, you all can thank Izuku for it. He and Katsuki always called me by Phoenix when they were adorable kids." She said honestly smiling towards the class then her hero debut showed on the screen.

A young woman a new graduate of UA stood beside All Might before she dive bombed kicked the villains away from a hostage situation as she over her shoulder smiling kindly

???: "Hold on okay, I'm here to save you all." She said honestly as her feathers shot out towards twenty people including young children and took them to safety as the young woman looked towards the group of villains before they ran towards each other and began fighting hand to hand then quirk to quirk only for the woman to shout out. "Raining flames!!" The feathers that saved the citizens flew towards the villains and caged them up without escape while people cheered out as reporters asked the woman her name. "I'm from the ashes hero: Lady Phoenix!" A wide smile showed on her face before giving the police a full report then flew away into the sky.

The Fifth ranked heroine unplugged her phone and looked at the class seriously before removing her mask from her face.

Lady Phoenix: "I became a hero to defend the innocent and those in need, I fight for them, protect them even if I die in the fight. As heroes every fight you enter could be your last so on your internships be smart, be vigilant, and look out for others around you." She said seriously then smiled happily to clap her hands to snap the class out of their stupor. "Okay, let's see your results of the heroes whom earned internships for you gifted kids!" She shouted out smiling even as everyone looked through their offers and chose their own names while she left the room while her smile faded away, she walked towards the nurse's office to talk to Recovery Girl.

Y/n: "But......I'll never forget the person I lost that day......."