ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖

Rosabelle's POV:

We were with Kyle, watching her doing laundry 🧺 still holding the thing that is smoking 🚬 while Andy is eating candy.

Kyle put the bin on top of the washer. "This is exactly how I wanted to spend my day off." Kyle looked at us as Andy got a piece of candy. "Thanks a lot." Kyle glared.

"But me or Rosie didn't break my statue. really." Andy said.

Kyle opened the door and she put the clothes in the bin, then looked at us.

"Maybe it just fell, huh," Kyle said.

"Why do you think it us, Kyle? When we said that we didn't do it?" I frowned before getting a little angry.

She didn't say anything as she still pulled the clothes to the bin.

I stayed quiet.

"Hey wanna hear me say your name backward?" Andy asked her.

Kyle looks at him as she still holds the little thing in a little annoyed.

Andy turned around, looking at me.

"Kyle." Andy "pretended" to say backward.

Then he look at her again and she went back to get the clothes.

Then she looked at my brother.

"Hold this." Kyle said.

She gave him the thing before she went to the clothesline, and lowered the bin.

Andy looked at the thing and he put it in his mouth which it was a really bad idea.

"Andy, don't do that," I said, worried.

"Don't worry Rosie." Andy tried to assure me.

He put it in his mouth and he blows in and he started to cough.

She heard his coughing and stopped what she was doing and she was bothered by it.

"Jesus." Kyle groaned before she walked to us. "Jesus. Give me that." She took the thing away from him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked Andy.

"I wanted to taste it." Andy shrugged

"That's bad for you Andy." I frowned and was worried.

"Get real. It tastes like shit okay. Like your sister said, these things are very bad for you and you Ro." Kyle said, holding the thing.

She walked back to the bin.

"Then why do you do it?" Andy asked.

She looked at us again.

"Because... grown-ups are allowed to do things that are bad for them," Kyle said.

"You're not a grownup yet Kyle," I said.

She sighed as she walked back to us.

"You two are beginning to get on my nerves Andy, Rosabelle," Kyle said. She lifted Andy off the washer and we walked with Kyle to the bin. "Why don't you and your sister give me a hand over here," Kyle suggested.

We leaned down to get a wet shirt and Andy give it to Kyle first.

"Mr. Simpson is kind of grouchy, isn't he?" Andy asked.

"I think he is Andy." I nodded when I was holding a wet shirt.

"He's not so bad. I've had fosters that would shoot one of you for staring at them cross-eyed." Kyle put the whites to the clothesline.

"Really?" Andy asked.

"Really, Kyle?" I asked her too.

I gave her the one I'm holding which she grabbed it.