7. The Day, His Eye Mutated!

On the last day, in the early morning, the weather that should have been bright suddenly changed, and the gust of wind started. The rising sun should start to become glaring and hot.

Xiao Ziling wore sunglasses and drove to the biggest supermarket in Shencheng. The people inside were not too many, but they were a lot more than before. Maybe the sudden weather made the rumors of the last days have some truth, some people have not sat. Lived, began to  flooded the supermarket to reserve food.

Xiao Ziling did not go to the place where the rice noodles were purchased. He dragged the two trailers directly to the chilled food and started to sweep directly. Whether it was packaged cooked food or milk, it was swept all the way, and the two cars were full.

Going to checkout and then putting it in the car, going back and forth a few times, finally leaving the car without a gap, and then I went home. This is his last shopping.

This time he went back to his quiet home and patiently waited for the end of the day, apocalypseday to come. Although there are still a few of his bank cards that have not been used, there is no problem, and the reserve is already well stocked in his space.

That night, Xiao Ziling filled all the containers that could hold things with tap water. Although he did not lack water inside gitu space, the necessary savings were needed, and this was part of his cover.

I believe that all the normal survivors who come to the end will do this.

Time finally jumped to 0:00 in the morning, Xiao Ziling stood at the window and looked out the window. He saw a lot of red light suddenly hitting the earth.

"Open!" Xiao Ziling opened the eye, and the red in the sky was restored to a three-dimensional small point. Yes, this is the meteorite falling from the outer sky. The original large meteorite has not been cut into countless pieces until the government handles it.

Just a fallen Stone, the major governments think that the big crisis has passed, in fact, this is the real crisis, the meteorite carrying an unknown virus has brought a great catastrophe to mankind.

Xiao Ziling clearly saw a red to black gas swirling around the gravel. Maybe it was a virus. As the gravel smashed into the earth, it turned into powder, and the black and red gas began to diffuse in the air. This situation can only be seen by Xiao Ziling, who has opened the eye. Other people have not felt any difference at all. These gases are colorless and tasteless.

Just as Xiao Ziling was still studying the gas, he suddenly heard a tearing sound suddenly approaching, and looked up, a gravel turned straight to him, Xiaoziling slightly side, he avoided this small gravel .

Just as the small gravel rubbed Xiao Ziling's right face and flew over, a thing that Xiao Ziling didn't expect was happening. The gravel that had to be touched by the real thing would be fried into powder. It suddenly exploded in the moment, originally hovering in The gas around the gravel almost rushed directly into the right eye of Xiao Ziling, and there was no chance to give him a reaction.

The Xiaoziling, which opened the eyes of the spirit, only felt a sharp pain in the right eye, and then a burning sensation came along.

Ah... Xiao Ziling is sitting on the ground and curling up, painfully groaning, and his right hand covering his right eye. Is it going to be bad? The touch on the hand is hot, and his mental power is also rapidly consumed.