uotani

on the last day of our summer vacation, we all play together at the beach. forgetting all of our problem. we even burn the fireworks that shigure-san bought for us (is this right tho. idc anymore ಥ‿ಥ)

just like that, our little vacation ended.
and...now we're in school, tired of it already.

"miwa-chan..i want to ask you something" tohru suddenly said. i just nod as a gesture for her to continue.

then she dragged me out of the classroom making me shock that I don't even have the time to react.

"im sorry miwa-chan!! it's just that, i don't want uo-chan to hear it"

"it's okay tohru, now what do you want to ask me?"

"you know that uo-chan have been working at the convenience store and the man that he met, kureno?" she ask and i nod.

she sigh a little before continuing

"i think that kureno is kureno sohma, the one that we saw with akito last time..i don't like to see uo-chan like this. it takes a lot to make her sad so seeing her like this makes me realize just how serious she is with this kureno-san. im not sure about it yet so im gonna ask him by myself, so if you don't mind.. would you help me miwa-chan?" she whispered the last part, looking down.

"ofc i would. afterall i did say that im gonna help them breaking the curse. so if a stronger bond can do that, why not have kureno-san and uotani-san being close enough to do that?" i said with a smile and immediately i was engulfed in a hug by tohru.

"thank you thank you so much miwa-chan!!"

i pat her back and giggle a bit. istg she's so cute.

after school

"say tohru, when are you going to meet him?" i looked at tohru who's spacing out, thinking hard.

hearing my voice, she quickly snapped out of her thought and answer me.

"maybe this saturday? are you okay with that miwa-chan?"

"yeah, im good"

saturday

"phew..i can't believe im really here" tohru spoke nervously.

we're now in front of the sohma compound. yes you hear me, COMPOUND.

I've learned from yuki that the all of people living in here are sohma but the zodiacs, the main family are in the inner side far from here.

it remind me of the osaki and I don't like that.

"yeah ofc we're here.. remember, for uotani-san?"

tohru nod, face full of determination and eyes glowing with her two hand clasping on her chest.

so.. bright

i cleared my throat to talk but before that a voice cut me off, a child voice. and when i turn to look at the owner i saw a little girl with blonde hair wearing a blue dress (i don't remember what dress is momo wearing sorry)

she looks a lot like momiji.

"eh momo-chan, what are you doing here?" tohru kneels to match the little girl height and hold the girl shoulder, concern.

"i sneaked away from house to come here. i often come here to listen to momiji-kun playing violin. papa doesn't let me to get close with him. and when i want to get violin lesson to get close to him, he suddenly quit. i want to play with him. i.. i want him to be my big brother" momo said. (again im sorry i don't remember this part clearly)

and with that, i notice how tohru immediately turn gloomy. why?

"tohru-nee, why are you here? do you want to meet momiji too? do you know momiji?" momo ask with hope. maybe she's hoping that she can be friend with momiji through tohru?

"um yeah, i want to meet momiji with my friend here. her name is miwa" tohru answer hesitantly.

the little girl smile widely at me before pulling me and tohru to somewhere else.

"if you got in through the main gate, you'll got caught. here you can go through here, it was connected to the side of this place. i found it a little while ago and starting of that day, I've been sneaking in through here to momiji house. momiji always play violin at his room and i always hid behind a tree nearby. say tohru-nee, can you ask momiji if...he can be my big brother?" momo ask excitedly.

"i will..thank you momo-chan" tohru said sadly. after that momo show us the way to momiji house before going back to her house.

"be safe tohru-nee, miwa-nee" she wave us goodbye before running out.

and from behind the tree, we could see momiji entering his room and start to play his violin.

at that moment i pulled tohru and knock on his door causing the concentrate blond boy to open his eyes in shock. he open the sliding door and motion us to get in.

"tohru? miwa? what are you both doing here?"