☆ 31 - Risky ☆ 🔞

His words echoed in your head, ringing loudly like bells.

You gulped, your cheeks growing red and he chuckled and went back to eating his burger. You two sat in silence for a while, your mind replaying his words over and over.

'So he liked me back then? I never even would have guessed at all.' You think as you nibble on a fry.

As your mind drifts off into space, his ringtone loudly going off startles you and him both.

He pulls it from his pocket to answer but before he can get a word out, Jimin's voice shrieks through the reciever at him.

"JUNGKOOKAH! YOU HUNG UP ON ME THIS MORNING AND THEN DIDN'T ANSWER MY TEXTS ALL DAY?! YOU BRAT!"

You stare at Jungkook, the fry you were nibbling hanging out of the corner of your mouth before bursting into laughter at Jungkook's shocked face as he stared at his phone.

"WHO'S LAUGHING? JK?! Wait, is that noona?" Jimin asks, not shrieking anymore but still being ungodly loud.

"Yes..." Jungkook mutters his reply.

"Oh, you were hanging with noona today?"

"Yes..."

"Why didn't you just tell me you were gonna be with noona this morning? I wouldn't have been bothering you all day! UGH! Well, I guess I would have bothered you anyways since Namjoon wanted me to call you because he wants to have a chat about some stuff so we need to meet in his room right away."

"What's it about though." Jungkook asks, as he rubs his temple, looking slightly annoyed.

"Don't know actually, to be honest." Jimin responds with an audible sigh. "But he wants us all there."

"Ugghhh.." Jungkook groaned into the phone, making you giggle a bit more.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Just make sure you get here, okay?"

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook says with a sigh, as he hangs up and puts his phone back into his pocket. He turns to you, giving you a smile.

"Are you done?" You ask, pushing your plate away. He nods, pushing his plate away as well. He quickly scoots from the seat, reaching his hand out for yours.

"Let me walk you back to your room." He says softly as you take his hand and slide from the booth.

He walks you out of the lounge and towards the elevators. Once inside, he presses the button to your floor, then wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to him and giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you, noona" He whispers into your hair as the elevator rumbles up to your floor. You smile, wrapping your arms around his waist, nuzzling your face into his chest.

You both just stand there, holding each other until the elevator lurches as it reaches your floor.

As you both exit the elevator, he rushes ahead of you to your room, quickly entering the pin and opening the door for you and waiting for you to walk in. You smile as you walk in, removing your scarf and sweater, placing it on your dresser.

You hear the door close and the sound of the lock clicking into place and you can't help the smile that crosses your face. You let your hair down as he comes up behind you, wrapping his an arm around your waist while the other pushes your hair from your neck and he begins kissing it, letting out a breathy moan.

You breathe out softly as his hands slide up your torso, to your chest, grabbing your breasts and giving them a squeeze.

"No bra, noona?" He chuckles as you whine while he sucks gently on your neck, his tongue gliding across your skin.