𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

He knows better than to send a text like that to Billie, but Ezra clearly can't help himself when it comes to her

He knows better than to send a text like that to Billie, but Ezra clearly can't help himself when it comes to her. Though the message objectively sounds jealous, the male can't say that he is. In fact, the only thing he was thinking about during his interview was how he could get Billie alone again. Monte just isn't part of his equation anymore, though it is intriguing that she continues to pursue him.

Part of Ezra wonders what that guy has that he doesn't. His mind remains stuck on the way she looked at Monte in comparison with how she looks at him. Truthfully, he knows she doesn't like Ezra one bit. In fact, she probably hates him. Maybe that's the difference.

But he could work with that.

What he couldn't work with is her falling for someone else, not when he hasn't gotten a chance to compete properly against this guy. So, he waits patiently for her to respond, and he's confident she will. So much so that he already has a cocky grin plastered on his face when his phone dings.

𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴: 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?

𝙴𝚉𝚁𝙰: 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚐
𝙴𝚉𝚁𝙰: 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢?

𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴: 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙴𝚉𝚁𝙰: 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝.

𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴: 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑?

𝙴𝚉𝚁𝙰: 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎
𝙴𝚉𝚁𝙰: 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴: 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍
𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴: 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝙴𝚉𝚁𝙰: 𝚒'𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎

He wants to avoid a conversation about the details of the interview as much as possible, although they'll be online by the end of this week. The interviewer had asked about a dozen questions regarding Madison and her upcoming album rather than Grand Motel's tour, and it set Ezra off. He had been so uncouth that the interview was cut short after the conversation drifted far too close to the evening he had been desperately trying to keep under wraps.