chapter 4: Kidnapped

"edd what do we do?" Matt questioned. It has been 2 days since Tom disappeared, we thought he followed turned out he didn't. "We have to hope that he's alright, I'm sure we'll see him soon." Matt nodded his head in response.

2 days ago, was a day they will never forget, the Explosions loosing Ringo and Tom, all Edd can do is hope that there both alright.

When the Edd ran with Matt they found a little cave like structure, it was made from metal but it was rusting, showing its age, they knew they could get caught, staying here was a big risk however there is no where to go. Inside the hideout there was two shelves which acted like seats, they layed there, using it as a bed, there hoodie hoods were semi rolled up to give a little bit of comfort.

Edd sat up, it was a new day. "Matt we need to get up, we need to search for food today." Matt whined, he was never the Morning bird.

Edd stood up, he wasnt too far away from his house, the shops were close.

Edd watched Matt sit up with a grunt, his eyes had little black circles and his hair was messy from turning too much and not getting his beauty sleep, Edd chuckled, this was a foreign sight. Matt gave him a confused gaze. "Comon Dumbo." Edd said smiling, he walked away from his hideout, Matt trailed behind.

The path was Rocky many times they had to hide, however there was hardly anyone near the shop.

"That's weird," Edd stated, Matt looked around "maybe they don't come here," he said, Edd nodded, "hey edd? Do you think... Tim's okay?"

Edd didn't know what to say, of course he had to say he was alright but Edd didn't really know, Tom was an alcoholic, somthing he couldn't change, would he really be alright by himself? "I'm sure he's alright." Edd responded.

The rest of the walk was quiet, a comfortable silence, the shop they arrived to was a row of shops near there old neighborhood, there was a large car park which had some broken cars, many had there windows open, oil and petrol trails came from under them,

The place had a pharmacy, fish and chip shop, sweet shop other indie shops and a large shop was in the middle of the little shops, the shop was a food shop also the shop Edd and Matt were going in, the doors and windows were broken, glass scattered the floors some items were thrown on the floor in panic.

"Ah!" Matt screamed, a loud crash echoed through the place, a pint of milk collided with the floor, Matt had knocked it off the cart, the sound echoed through the streets, "Matt! Please try to be quiet!" Edd said, in a hushed tone, Matt nodded and carryed on following edd towards the middle of the shop.

Edd picked up a can, inspected it and placed it down, finding the right brand, Matt did the same but trying to find snacks.

Edd heard footsteps, he thought it was Matt's but would soon be proven wrong.

"Edd run!" Matt screamed, by instinct Edd turned around, soldiers held Matt as he shook, guns were pointed at Edd, he put his hands up in defence, "don't run" one of them said, his voice was laced with a thick accent, the soliders made they way behind Edd to restrain him, they were both in shock,

the soldiers all looked different from themselves, but we're still in the same uniform which included, a red turtleneck sweater a blue and red coat and black jeans or trousers, however there were little changes to how they wore it, one buttoned up there jacket And tucked in there turtleneck making them look smart, there uniform had no stains dried blood or food wise, this person clearly only just joined or liked to be presentable, but most had it unbuttoned, no tucked in turtleneck, stains of blood were scattered around there uniform too, and there hair was a mess.

They were dragged out of the shop, the men behind and Infront were speaking in different languages, they were placed and tied inside a truck,

"Edd are we gonna be fine?" Matt questioned the simple answer of "I don't know Matt, but I'm sure we will " he gave Matt a smile then looked down to his lap, Edd hoped Tom was okay, Maybe he was captured aswell? Maybe he had hurt himself? What if people were hurting him?

Edd started to panic, he started to realise his life was falling apart, first London gets bombed next he's split from one of his best friends and housemate? He messaged Tom a few days ago but he never answered, Edd told himself he most probably lost his phone or broke it, but currently those thoughts didn't pop up in his mind, he believed they killed him, the same people who found him. The soldiers.

The truck came to a stop, edd and Matt got Yanked forwards, the back doors opened, followed by two soldiers who walked in and grabbed them both,

They were forced into a big container like building, it only had one floor but the roof was so high it could be 4 story place, many people were scattered around tending to the planes and helicopters, some other people were sat on the floor there clothes were not like the others more casual like Edd and Matt they were tied up, fortunately for the trio it looked like they were going to join the captured.

"Don't try to run." Was the last thing the soldier said to them before he walked off.

"What's going on?" Matt questioned to the others, "we've been caught, they want us to join there army, they will force us." A woman replyed, Matt continued his conversation about light topics he would catch a glance of Edd looking around the place clearly looking for a boy in blue.

"Edd I'm sure he's okay, and we'll be fine too." Matt said trying to calm his worried friend, "I hope so Matt."

"I hope so."

------------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry for the late chapter! I've been pretty sick over the few days hopefully I'm recovering

Have a good day!

-sam