freezer

3rd person pov
'what happened to your head'

'i tripped on my was to school' y/n lied smoothly. the boys were convinced they had seen y/n trip quite a bit. mj however wasn't fully convinced she could see a bit of something reflect light when she turned to the light. the four walked in and got to their spot outside. since they always arrived half an hour early. when the boys were in their own world mj grabbed y/n's head bringing it down to the light.

'you have glass in your cut' she informs y/n. mj opens her bag and pulls out some tweezers. the boys were still in a different dimension talking about lego to notice the fact that mj was pulling out a decent size chunk of glass out of her friend's forehead. once it was out she put a bandaid on it having run out of rubbing alcohol. the bell went and that was what brought the boys out of their trance. they all headed to drama apart from ned he chose to do music. the drama teacher absolutely loved mj and y/n they were her favourite students. the rest of their classes went by slowly until lunch. when y/n was walking back from her last class to meat her friends she ran into eugene

'hey' she said but kept moving forward trying to get to the cafeteria flash did not like this. and shoved y/n into the lockers luckily she was kicked a bit less in the back thus it didnt hurt that bad. y/n not feeling like fighting just stood there. which only angered flash more. y/n could smell is that alcohol the stench wanted to make her throw up then she realised it was comming from flash. he had been drinking. flash punches y/n in the stomach oh shit she thinks.

mj pov
y/n was late which she never was i tell the boys who noticed aswell we all head towards her last class when we hear a familiar name and voice we turn the corner to see y/n slammed against the lockers and flash looking at her with rage. it wasn't until he punched her in the stomach she moved. she threw up over flash than passed out sliding down the lockers.

we run up to them, flash was screaming curse words when teachers came out of their doors one of them being the drama teacher. i look at y/n she looks pale. i know she wont want to go to the sick bay so i try to wake her up. surprisingly she wakes up. by know their is a small crowd of teachers and few students. i help y/n up and take her to the toilets . locking the door behind us.

'lift your hoodie' i tell her she is too out of it to realise. she lifts it and i see numerous scars along with one long one from her hip i had seen them before when i had to stitch her stab wounds however i didnt know if i was imagining it or not. i audibly gasp black and blue and green and purple bruises painted her stomach. she finally came back fully and dropped her hoodie.

'mj its nothing' she says trying to reassure me. it doesn't. work.

'you dont have to tell me where everything came from but.. those bruises need time to heal, take it easy on patrol tonight,' i offer her knowing she wont stop patrol but hopefully go a little easier. she nods and we hear a knock at the door.

y/n pov
mj unlocks it and i sit on the ground near the toilet flushing it to make it look like i threw up. i sit against the wall as my favourite drama teacher comes in. 'hey y/n your going home okay' she says a look of fear flashes across my eyes. if mj noticed she didnt say anything. i hesitantly nod and follow my teacher out the door mj behind us. i get my bag from ned and walk to the sick bay. all i can think about is what ms Langly is gonna react like. is she gonna beat me up or worse i shudder at the thought. 20 minuets later the owner is here to take me home and my god she looks pissed.

i get in the car and she slams my head into the window.she was MAD. i end up passing out from the pain and nausea. when we arrive is when i wake up by some miracle. i'm rushed inside and she takes me to a basement??? since when did we have a basement.?? since uh when?? anyway she leads me over to a freezer, and opens it pushing me in. i was still confused by the fact we had a basement that i couldnt comprehend what was happening until it was to late. i banged hopelessly on the door. it was way to cold. mj's hoodie not enough i was shivering wrapping my arms around myself to try to get any heat. i dont know how long i was in their but eventually the door opened to reveal a scouting owner.

'go to your stupid internship' she slurred she reaked  of alcohol and i ran up the stairs and out the door. i dont know what time it is but i just keep walking to the direction. of the tower. i was cold but was sweating. it didnt feel good.

peters pov
y/n was sent home and i was worried. but we had the internship later hopefully she showes. i make it to the tower and say hi to the receptionist lady who we had met yesterday. and head to the elevator, friday greets me and takes me to the lab.

once i get their i see mr stark working on something. 'good afternoon mr stark' i say happily.

'afternoon peter and please call me tony' he than looks around. 'where is y/n?' he questions.

'oh she went home sick today but its unlike her to be late to things so i assume she will be here soon' i say hopefully. he nods. and tells me to work on whatever i want for a bit. i smile and go to work on my ai. 20 minutes later y/n walks in.

'hey sorry i'm late,' she apologies. mr stark assures her that's it is okay and tells me to go work with me. she stumbles over and sits next to me. a couple minutes in she starts shivering. i assume she is just cold but when i look over she is sweating. i get worried and put a hand to her forehead. she was burning up. shir shit shit.

'uh mr stark' i say risking to look away from y/n.

'yeah' he says looking up from his work. but than he notices y/n next to me. 'is she okay'

a/n 3rd for the day well see you in the next chapter