𝟎𝟗

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 the door to Baji's apartment

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 the door to Baji's apartment. It was early in the morning, a few hours before school, (Y/N) and Baji had a test today so they were going to fit in a study session before school.

She heard mutters and heavy footsteps coming from the other side of the door. A few minutes later, the door finally opened, revealing an adorable looking Baji.

His hair was messy, his eyes were half-lidded, he wore pyjama pants that had small green dinosaurs on them and a big baggy shirt that said 'mama's little angel' on it.

He stood there, glaring at her for interrupting his sleep even though he knew she was going to come over at this time.

"Nice shirt," she smirked. She honestly thought the shirt was the cutest thing she'd ever seen but she wasn't going to tell him because she wanted to see how flustered and embarrassed he'd get.

At her words, Baji's eyes widened, he was now wide awake. His cheeks had a crimson tint, he quickly moved his hair so it covered the words on his shirt.

"You saw nothing!" He exclaimed

"You're a little mama's boy, aren't you?" She asked in a taunting tone.

Baji frowned, muttering "shut up", before letting her into his apartment.

"There's nothing wrong with being a mama's boy. I think it's cute that you care so much about your mum!" She grinned

"Stop!" He shouted, trying to cover his face which was covered in blush.

Every time Baji was embarrassed or got called cute his cheeks would turn a light shade of pink but for some reason whenever (Y/N) embarrassed him or called him cute, his cheeks turned an even darker shade of pink.

"Ok, I'll stop," she chuckled, "go get changed into your uniform. We have a lot of studying to do."

"Yeah, yeah. Stop acting like my mum." He grumbled

"Well you are 'mama's little angel'-"

Baji sent her a glare, flipping her off before closing the door to his room. She only laughed at his actions. Baji's mum went out for work hours before (Y/N) came to his house, so he made himself breakfast, not forgetting to put on the scarf his mum had bought him. It wasn't the type of wether you'd usually wear a scarf in but he promised his mum he'd wear it.

They walked down the empty street, talking about random things, when Baji saw a horrific sight. I few meters in front of them was a dead cat.

Baji gasped, tears filling his eyes. It wasn't just any cat, it was the stray cat that always ate the food he left outside. When (Y/N) noticed the dead cat, she felt her heart shatter, she too knew the cat.

Instead of crying she just sighed, a small frown on her face. She pushed her sadness away to focus on the crying boy next to her.

"You're crying," she stated. She wasn't the best at comforting people and didn't really know what to say.

"No I'm not, I just have dust in my eyes." He whispered, covering his face with his hands.

(Y/N) took his hands away from his face, wiping his tears with her thumb.

"Cutie." She mumbled. "Come on, let's give the cat a funeral, and we can visit the grave everyday before school."

She gave him a soft smile, the look in her eyes made his heart melt. He gave her a small nod. They found a piece of cloth to wrap the cat in, they carried the dead cat over to a small grass patch near their school.

They buried it, moving rocks so it looked like there was a flower on top, signifying the grave. Baji and (Y/N) both muttered a small prayer, before walking off to school.

 Baji and (Y/N) both muttered a small prayer, before walking off to school