Chapter Seven:Brefriending a litteral NIGHTMARE.

(Get the joke?....... no, okay moving on;-;).

Narrators POV.

It didn't take long for Nightmare to notice the change of patterns that Shooter and Horror were giving out. Instead of being their usual selves like for example, Horror eating most of the meats and Shooter more focused. Well Horror doesn't eat much meats and instead eats a little too much of salads, while Shooter seems to be in a daze. Nightmare thought that the prisoner couldn't be that much to handle....... Right?, after all she is an angel. Nightmare decided to visit her dreams tonight and try to scare her.

Nightmares POV.

I inhaled, what is wrong with Horror and Shooter, Horror eating salads more than meats is a surprise but Shooter?. That's a different story, what on earth is going on between them and the prisoner that makes them unlike themselves. I'll figure that out once I get to her in the dream world, I was in my room, now resting as I shifted my consciousness into the dreamscape.

"Alright let's see here".

I see as I found her dream, according to Shooter and Horror giving out her name is (Y/N). She seems to have a peaceful dream, well it's too peaceful and far away from my likings, why not add a little taint to it. I went into the dream and saw a beautiful valley of green grass with white flowers growing everywhere. Probably the most delicate dream ever, I saw a cherry blossom tree in the distance with a girl swinging backwards and forwards on a swing connected to the tree. I heavily approached the girl, recognizing her immediately as (Y/N).

"Hello there good sir, you're having a good day?".

God, is that what she sounds like, she really is an angel. I've inhaled and changed the dream slowly to night and change the scenery to a battle field. Not just with weapons sticking out of the ground but the bodies and pools of blood and dust is everywhere.

(Y/N)s POV.

I looked around and became shocked of what is happening to my dream, my dream isn't suppose to be like this. Whats happening?. Suddenly I saw the goopy skeleton watching from a distance. Is he the reason why my dream turned into this?, I couldn't help it but I got off the swing and walked towards the skeleton. It surprised him but then some people and monsters were spawned in front of me, trying to get close to me and cut off my wings. I've inhaled and used blinding magic to blind them, after all this is a dream. It made the monsters and the humans crumbled down to dust as I approached the skeleton once again. After passing so many obstacles, I've made it to him, now he seems curious as I gave him a gentle smile.

"You're interesting, I'll admit that, nobody can handle what I've just thrown at you".

I became surprised on what he said, I scratched the back of my neck as I noticed a smirk forming on his face.

"How about we make a deal, if you managed to be good to Horror once the week is up. You can leave the room and explore the castle, I'll come in your room to provide you with a test. However, I'm not going to tell you what the test is because it will spoil everything between you and me. If you fail the test, you are never leaving the room forever, got it?".

He explained as I nodded, now a bit curious about what he is planning on the test. Then my dream was fading to black.

"Oh your dream is ending, well see you again on the upcoming week".

He said as I then woke up in my room, is that dream really real?. If so then what will the test be?, I'm curious on the test but I know that I have to wait for the test to come at the end of the week.