Chapter 35

Don't forget to vote!

Xavier's POV

Axarii and I took a shower, and I changed the bedding. The two of us were now laying in bed naked. I laid on my back while she laid on her right side with her left leg across my legs, her head resting on my chest.

"I've never came that many times within an hour." I spoke out, the two of us laughing. I smiled at how happy she looked. Cumming inside of Axarii that many times, seeing my cum all over her, dripping out of her... it was so hot.

I then squeezed my arms around her gently before placing a kiss on her temple. "Has Grayson been giving you any problems?" I asked, not knowing if I really wanted to know the answer.

"Well no," she began, "I'm pretty sure he's not giving me the actual workload as his assistant... he probably thinks it'll be too much for me." She replied back, drawing circles on my bare chest with her fingertips.

"Are you having a hard time with me still working there?" She asked me quietly.

"Well," I paused, "It's just hard thinking of you with someone else... Grayson out of all people. My jealousy kind of takes over." I admitted.

"Kind of?" She repeatedly, earning a small smack on her ass.

"If it makes you feel any better we haven't done anything, other than kiss. The last person I had sex with was you." She said, her words vibrating through my chest. I couldn't help but smile. It feels like I'm falling for Axarii all over again. She makes me so happy.

For a moment I felt sick. The thought of her going off to be with Grayson flowed into my mind. I clenched my jaw, trying to push the jealousy I was feeling away.

"Arii, as much as it pains me to say this. If at the end of all of this, you grow feelings for him and want to be with him..." I began, swallowing my pride.

"I'm not going to force you to stay with me. You're so important to me, your happiness will always come before anything. I know that you haven't fully forgiven me, you're giving me room to improve and that's fine."

Axarii put her hand to my cheek, I could see how much she cared for me by the look on her face, "Xavier, I want to be with you. I don't want you to question that, because I'm falling in love with you all over again as well." Her smile lit up her face. It felt like my heart skipped a beat.

She's falling in love with me too.

"Did I... say that out loud?" I asked. A small laugh escaped from her before she nodded her head.

After a few moments she sighed out, "I haven't been fully honest with you"

I then looked at her in confusion, "What do you mean?" I asked.

She looked at me for a while before removing her hand from my face, "Recently Grayson and I have been making out lately. Like I said, that's all we've done. I told myself I wouldn't lead him on, but I lied. I guess it was just the thought of being with him that messed me up.

I don't know... but I don't want to hide this from you if we're going to continue to move forward. I've been acting like a bitch lately and I'm sorry. I thought I had feelings for him, but I don't. I do know that my feelings for you are real" She explained.