Chapter 22

ATHENA

"Well, That was.. the best day!" I said with a grin after Leo got out of the tree. He smiled at me and snaked his arms around my waist then kissed me on the temple.

"Come on, Let's go inside the Pack house." He said and I just nodded with a smile. it is already 5:30, Almost night time.

We went inside and there are only a few people inside. They bow their head when they walk towards us before passing us.

We saw Fenris smiling at us. We smiled and back, His face was plastered with a shock Expression and he sauntered toward us.

"Good to know that your memories are back." Fenris said with a smile. I looked at Leo and he was looking at Fenris with a Confused expression that made me a bit curious. Didn't he tell Fenris the truth?

"How did you know?" He asked with curiosity. He didn't tell Fenris? I thought he did. I looked at Fenris, waiting for his response.

"I'm the one who checked on her, How would I not know?" He asked with a little laugh. Leo scratched the back of his neck while looking somewhere else embarrassingly. That earned him a chuckle from me. We actually forgot that Fenris is a Wizard.

"Yeah.. I knew that." He said Awkwardly. Fenris just rolled his eyes and turned his back towards us and headed to the Kitchen. I then burst out laughing, The other pack members are also looking at me weirdly.

Suddenly, I saw Leo glaring at the people and rolled his eyes at me. He then pulled me towards the stairs, Heading towards our room.

After we got inside, He closed the door and sat on the bed, Followed by a relieved sigh. I smiled and sat beside him.

"That was embarrassing, Wasn't it?" He asked me, Scratching his head while looking at the Balcony. I chuckled a little before answering.

"Indeed, It was." I said. He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"At least you remember everything now." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks to you, Tough guy." I replied. He laughed at my statement before winking at me.

"I'm tough, Aren't I? Do you want to see my Muscles and abs?" He asked me while wiggling his eyebrows and a smirk playing on his lips. I blushed and slapped his shoulders.

"You pervert, I hate you." I said, Glaring at him. He smiled and moved his face closer to mine which made me lean back.

"No, You love me." He smiled proudly. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off before laying on the bed.

"I'm going to sleep." I said before closing my eyes.

"But it's too early. And you didn't eat yet. You only ate like five apples before we get here." He whined but I just Ignored him and focused on counting sheep.

But before I could fall asleep, Strong arms wrapped itself around my waist. I ended up sleeping with a soft smile on my face.

I woke up with the growl of my stomach. I groaned unhappily at my Angry stomach.

"Told you. You should have eaten before sleeping." I heard the Manly voice of my Mate at the door and I immediately glanced at him.

"Woah! You brought me breakfast?" I asked him, Surprised and happy. He smiled at me before walking towards the Bed.

"Do you think I will leave you with an Empty Stomach?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I cooked this for you, I want it to be special." He told me. That Immediately melted my heart. I blushed softly before looking at him with a smile and motioning him to give me the tray.

"Come on, I'm Hungry." I said, Eyeing the food hungrily.

"You could have just ate me." I heard him mutter. I want to throw a pillow at him right now but I'm afraid the Delicious food will fall. Food is life, Isn't it?

He placed the tray on my lap and I immediately dug in. Leo was just watching me eat but I don't care, Food is more important. And I'm really hungry.

I finished the food and picked up the Juice when my phone rang. I sighed before picking the phone, It was my Aunt. I shrugged my Shoulders and answered.

"Hey, Aunt Celine. What's up?" I asked before sipping the apple Juice.

"Your parents had been waiting for you at your house in Europe, But they said you never came." My eyes widened and I spat the Apple juice on Leo that made him stand up quickly.

"Wh..what?" I asked, shocked at the news. My heart started pounding crazily.

"You're Mother and Father arrived 3 days ago at your house and had been waiting for you. They tried to call you alot of times but you never answered. They're worried for you Athena." My Aunt scolded me. I was about to speak when she added. "Where have you been anyway?"

"I.. Uh.. somewhere?" I said nervously. I don't actually know how to lie. That's because I really suck at lying. It's scary.

"Whatever, Just stop making your parents worried." She said before hanging out. I was just staring at the wall blankly.

How come? I thought they were too busy? And had been waiting for me for 3 days? But I had Amnesia for almost 5 days. And I stayed in the pack since 2 or more weeks. How should and could I explain everything to them? They might think I'm crazy. What should I even tell them?

"Hello Mom, Dad. I am now a guardian of the forest and have superpowers. And I have a werewolf mate! And he is a prince. And I talk to many spirits and they are very good friends." Yes, And I'm gonna end up in a Mental Hospital.

"ATHENA FOR FUCKING SAKE!" I was startled by Leo's Outburst.

"What? What happened?" I asked with a Startled and panicked expression. Leo looked at me as if I had grown three heads.

"I should be the one to ask that. What happened on the phone?" He asked me with a frown. Then that's when I remembered what my Aunt had said.

I looked at the Balcony with a Terrified expression. I didn't even think how to explain everything to my Parents! I surely don't want to go to a Mental Hospital.

"Seriously, What happened? Tell me, Athena. You're creeping me out." Leo snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at him with a scared expression.

"My Aunt called and said that my Parents are waiting for me for three days at our house." I said, Nervously.

"So what? Let's go meet them. I'm sure my Parents also want to meet them." He said with a grin. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Don't you get it? They'll throw me in a Mental Hospital once I tell them about everything!" I said loudly.

Oh, No. What's gonna happen?