Corrections

^ xsjdedhncpsccvsFACK!

1 week later

Third Person's Pov

"Yes sir....yeah it's complete...tomorrow? Time?....oh ok...no problem...yes thank you, sir." Taehyung chewed on his chicken noodles eyes round in anticipation as he waited patiently for Jin to end his call with Namjoon. It was 26th today. Tomorrow they'll have to exhibit their presentation in front of the board members from New York. And they both were wrecked with nervousness.

After 10 agonizingly long minutes, Jin ended the call and turned to face him with a sigh. "Well...?" Taehyung asked, shaking his leg out of habit. 

"Nothing bad." Taehyung sighed in relief, "But he said that you can improve on the editing..." Taehyung choked on his noodle, coughing violently. Jin handed his friend a glass of water. 

"W-what do you mean i-improve? I did my best!" 

"I know Taehyung but if you want you can take help from-"

"It's fine I can do it on my own. I'm the head designer of the company after all. It's my job. I'll do the necessary changes to make the presentation more eye.catching." Taehyung said cutting Jin off, a sort of deflated yet determined emotion reflected in his sharp chocolate brown eyes.

"Uh- ok. I just suggested it so that you don't feel stressed or something because tomorrow is the deadline..." Jin muttered sipping his drink unsurely.

Taehyung visibly loosened up and smiled at him, "Thanks for your concern but I can handle it."

Jin nodded, "I trust you." he blurted out. His eyes widened as he fastened to correct himself, "I-I mean that I know that you'll be able to handle the work."

"Um, thanks." Taehyung stood up with an amused smile directed at the older who denied to look up at him, his gaze trained strictly on his drink. "So I'll go to my room and work on it...see ya!"

"Yeah sure..." Jin mumbled still not looking up.

----
Jin's Pov

Damn Namjoon really punched Taehyung's ego huh? It's almost sunset and I haven't seen a glimpse of him after he left for his room at breakfast. He's been shut in his room the whole time with my laptop. It's almost as if he put a giant 'Do Not Disturb sign outside his room.

I looked around my room, bored to death. Taehyung has hogged my laptop, Jimin isn't picking up my calls probably busy doing some undignified stuff with Yoongi and even Hobi is ignoring my text! My eyes wandered off to the still messily packed luggage, a few unruly clothes sticking out of the opened bag.

Meh. I'm too bored to arrange my clothes now.

I fell back on my fluffy bed and blew a raspberry. I sighed and took my phone, going straight to What's App. Though I know what the person I'm going to message will reply no harm in trying right?

Asshole
Hey! Haven't seen you this whole day...wanna go out to grab a bite?

Hey yeah, I want to join you but I'm still not sure about my work so maybe next time? :')

Sure no problem! Just don't be too hard on yourself!

Haha that's a bit hypocritical coming from you, isn't it? But don't worry.

Way to ruin a moment;-;

;p

(¬_¬)