Alice

Today we all found out what genders are Lennon's and my twins are. Lennon thinks they're both boys, are I think they'll be both a boy and girl. After breakfast we all made our way to Carlisle's make shift exam room. I decided to go first so I walk up to the exam table and lay down while raising my shirt. Once I'm lying down Carlisle grabs a bottle of gel then squirts some on my belly telling me that it'll be cold. Then he turns on the ultrasound machine and grabs the wand placing it on my belly and moving it around trying to see the twins. Carlisle then flipped a switch that amplified the twins heartbeats. I was listening to my babies' heartbeats when Lennon smiled widely and said it looks like I was right we're having Jackson and Jameson. Then he high fived Emerson who was saying that she was right cause she said that they were having boys. Carlisle sat the wand down and handed me a towel to wipe off the gel off my belly. Then Rosalie laid down lifting her shirt up as Carlisle repeated the same process as before. He flipped the switch again and there were three heartbeats. Rosalie and Emmett are having triplets. Carlisle then asked if they wanted to know the genders and Emmett enthusiastically responded with a yes causing us all to laugh. Carlisle then says baby A: a boy, baby B: A girl and baby C a girl. He then handed her another towel to wipe off the gel. Lastly it's Esme's turn. She walks to the table and Carlisle helps her on it and then helps her lay down. She raised her shirt and Carlisle put the gel on her belly. Even though he's a doctor and has to be prepared for anything you can't prepare him for the news he's about to receive cause as soon as he placed the wand to Esme's belly the sound of six fast and tiny heartbeats filled up the silence of the exam room. Carlisle then asked Esme if she wants to know what the babies are and all she could do was nod yes. Then he said babies A,B,C,D are boys and babies E,F are girls. Esme laid still trying to process the information Carlisle just told her. As the news finally registers she grabs his tie pulling him to her before saying that is six babies we aren't having anymore resulting in all of us to laugh. I looked around the room at my family and noticed that Jasper was lost in thought just as I was getting ready to ask him what was wrong Emerson said that's fifteen babies where are we going to put them. Making us laugh again and for Jasper to kiss her head and say Orchid you took the words right out of my mouth. All of us kids decided to leave Carlisle and Esme alone to talk about the fact that they're having sextuplets and need to pick names. Emerson, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Lennon and I went to the living room to discuss nurseries and baby names. While we were talking Emerson whispered something to Jasper causing him to race out of the room and coming back with a notebook, pen, a book, and two ball caps. Emerson took the pen, notebook and started writing down words while Jasper was cutting the paper into steps folding them and putting them in each hat. Then Emerson picked up one of the hats shaking it before telling Rosalie and Emmett to pick four strips. Rose and Emmett decided not to argue with Emerson and did as told drawing out four strips. Then Emerson picked up the second hat shaking it before telling them to pick out two strips Rose and Emmett once again did as told. After drawing out two strips Emerson put down the hats and told Rosalie to open her two strips. Rosalie opened them revealing two girl names which were Madison Paige. Then she told Emmett to do the same. He opened them revealing two more girl names which were Kendall Naomi. Then she told them to open the strips that they each had Rosalie opened hers first revealing a boys name Declan then Emmett opened his revealing another boys name Alden. Rosalie decided to ask Emerson what all that was about and she said that y'all just picked out your babies names then she said that their boy will be named Declan Alden and their girls' names are Madison Paige and Kendall Naomi. Seeing that Rosalie and Emmett were happy with the baby names I decided to use Emerson's idea and draw out two strips. Pulling out said strips I handed one to Lennon and told him to open it. He opened it revealing the name Spencer then I opened mine revealing the name Aaron. Lennon looked at me with confusion and I said we now have middle names for our boys. It's Jackson Spencer and Jameson Aaron. We were all making a jokes about Rosalie and I pulling our babies names out of a hat, and then trying think of ways to explain to our children that that's how we got their names when Carlisle and Esme came to the living room. They sat down opposite of us. Lennon asks what they had decided to name our six new siblings. Esme told us that Baby A is Killian Levi, Baby B is Tyson David Baby C is Miles Leon Baby D is Benjamin Henry, Baby E is Addison Quinn and Baby F is Willow Grace. Carlisle then noticed the hats and asked what it was. Emerson replied that that's how Rosalie and Emmett decided on baby names and how Alice and Lennon picked out their babies middle names that causes Him and Esme to laugh. Emmett then turns to Emerson and Jasper and asked so y'all know everyone else's baby names so what's y'all's? Emerson looked at Jasper who nodded telling her that it was ok to tell us. She said Baby A is Henley Apollo, Baby B is Jenson Stephen, Baby C is Hudson Caleb and Baby E is Rosalice Esmeralda. Rosalie, Esme, and I started tearing up when Emerson told us their baby girls name because she was named after all of us. Rosalie even asked her if she was sure she wanted to name her daughter after us. Emerson replied that she is sure because we're her mom, sisters and Best friends and are absolutely beautiful so she thought it was a good idea because she thinks our names are beautiful and she said that she wanted to give her daughter a name that will be as beautiful as her daughter will most definitely be. Esme started to fall asleep so Carlisle took her to their bedroom to lay down while he and the boys made us lunch. While us girls talked about nursery colors. While we were talking I couldn't help but think about what gender our next baby or babies will be. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Carlisle leaving the kitchen to go to his office upstairs leaving the boys in the kitchen alone. After about twenty minutes we hear Carlisle call for Emerson and Jasper who walks to Emerson and picks her up bridal style and speeds off upstairs leaving the rest of us to talk. Lennon comes and sits beside me wrapping his arms around my ever growing stomach causing the boys to wake up and kick my already full bladder making me whince a little which resulted in me smacking Lennon on his chest, and all he does is smile at me innocently kiss my head saying he loves me and that it's not his fault that the twins love my touch.