4 | Taking off my shirt?

We step over to our room. This is going to be interesting.

"If you don't mind, i'm going to go sleep." He says, taking off his shirt.

I widen my eyes and quickly cover them. "What the fuck do you think you're doing."

"Taking off my shirt?" He tries to hide his smirk, tilting his head and looking at me innocently.

"I can see that, you knucklehead." I roll my eyes. "Why are you taking it off?"

"I sleep shirtless." He shrugs and flops onto the bed.

"Could you not sleep shirtless for one night?" My eyes narrow, looking at him boringly.

"No."

I roll my eyes and put my hands away from my eyes, looking straight to his eyes without trying to look at his toned 6 pa- i mean without looking at his body.

He smirks. "I knew you would wanna see me shirtless."
I'm going to electrocute him one day.

"Just shut up for once, will you?" I groan.

"Make me."

...

What

did

he

say?

My eyes slightly widen and i raise my eyebrows. He widens his eyes as well, realising what he said.

"I didn't mean to say that like that." He puts his lips in a thin line and closes his eyes. "Just pretend i never said it."

"Mhm." I nod slowly.

Keldan's POV

She pulls her hands away from her eyes. Aha.

I smirk. "I knew you would wanna see me shirtless."

She rolls her eyes. "Just shut up for once, will you?"

"Make me."

Fuck. I widen my eyes and raise my eyebrows almost instantly, comprehending what spilled out of my mouth.

No. Why did i say that? Where did that even come from? I didn't mean to say that like that.

"I didn't mean to say that like that." I pull my face in a thin line and close my eyes. "Just pretend i never said it." Way to go, Keldan.

"Mhm." She nods slowly.

Alara's POV

"I'm sleeping on the bed, so you're sleeping on the couch." He speaks, nodding towards the couch.

"Okay." I shrug softly.

"..You're not gonna argue?" he says as his eyes soften, lifting his eyebrows up.

I ignore him, putting the pillow and blanket on the couch.

I was still hurt about what he said earlier. I don't know why.
Everyone thinks i'm this person who you can say anything to, and won't be hurt or sad.
But i'm actually really sensitive. I just don't prefer showing it.

"Alright, then."

I flop on the couch, which is very small and uncomfortable. I'm not even able to spread my legs comfortably and my back hurts. A few minutes later, it starts getting unbearable and i turn on my stomach, groaning internally.