Chapter 2

----

Gabb waited for her wife to finish fixing herself, suddenly nagising si George and that made Gabb smile.

"Hi bud, how's your sleep?" She softly took him up and genuinely looked at him with her adoring eyes.

Busy siya makipag usap kay George kaya hindi niya napansin si Coleen na kanina pa naka-tingin sakanila, Coco's heart melted.

"Sweet." Coco decided to speak, kaya napatingin si Gabb sakaniya. The latter chuckled and kissed Coco's temple.

"Tara na, hinihintay nila tayo sa baba. Ate Sela got some words to say." Gabb wiggled her eyebrows.

Coleen just playfully rolled her eyes and shook her head, Gabb opened the door at sabay silang lumabas habang buhat buhat ni Coco si George.

Gabb held Coco's waist, their friends were in awe when they saw them.

"What brings you here mga shonda?" Coco teased as they reached the floor.

"Let's take a break, you know.. The beach and white sand, and coconut trees.." Sela said as she wiggles her eyebrows. Napailing naman si Coleen saka marahang tumawa.

"Why not? We deserve the beach!" Coleen hyped up kaya nag hiyawan sila. 

"Mabilis lang pala kausap itong asawa mo, Gabb." Sheki uttered kaya natawa sila, Gabb shook her head at pumunta na sa kitchen. Sela did a job well done, siya ang tumapos ng mga lutuin ni Gabb.

"Thanks tamago!" Gabb yelled from the kitchen, Sela raised her thumbs up. "Ayaw niyo kumain? Sige wag na, ako nalang." She added and that made her friends ran towards the kitchen.

"Mga patay gutom." Sheki murmured pero narinig ng lahat, the people on Gabb's kitchen glared at her.

"Ingay niyo, kumain nalang kayo diyan at may pupuntahan tayo." Sela said kaya napatingin sakaniya lahat. "What?"

"Saan naman tayo pupunta?" Gabb asked out of curiosity.

"We'll meet Mikki, yung donor niyo." Sela smiled, Gabb nodded saka kumain na din.

They feasted happily, kwentuhan and other stuffs. Hindi mapigilan ni Gabb na mag isip on how she will act if she sees Mikki, her son's biological father. She's afraid, that maybe someday, Mikki will be the one who will complete Coleen's life and not her, anymore.

"Baby?" Coleen softly caressed her thighs kaya napalingon siya dito. "Are you alright? Is there something bothering you?"

Gabb slowly shook her head. "No, nothing." She smiled.

Coleen doubted her, but she just remained quiet. Hinayaan niya nalang muna si Gabb, she felt that she doesn't want to talk about it so she shrugged it off. 

Natapos ang agahan nila at nagsi upo sila sa living room. Coleen was holding George tapos si Sela naman nilalaro yung bata while he's on his mother's arms.

"So kailan ba yang outing na sinasabi niyo?" Coleen started the topic.

"Siguro by tomorrow, Mikki will be there tomorrow tapos uuwi din siya ng hapon eh. Kaya kung next week pa, he might not be available na." Abby said while showing her and Mikki's conversation through Instagram.

"Weh, hindi yan scripted ah." Gabb joked, natawa din naman yung iba. Binatukan naman siya ni Abby, Gabb scoffed.

"Hindi, tanga," Abby rolled her eyes. "Go pack your things na, ipapadala nalang namin kay manong Arman yung mga gamit namin since we are all packed up. We'll stay here up until tomorrow para less hassle tayo." Abby added, being the captain of the group, she's being responsible for her besties.