Chapter-29

Bus arrive at destination and all students and teacher all gathered in center.

Forest area where you spend time.

Principal:- So students in 1 camp house four student are sharing, there will two room in which two can share a room.
After setting your things and taking rest all students have to again gathered here and the all activity are held in their groups as needed but who are sharing camp are in one team, but when we need to make complete activity fast we combined two or three camps and make one group.
Get it students.

All students:- Yes sir.

Teacher:- So student here are names which are grouped together came here and take it except kim siblings, they can ask principal sir for their groups.

All students went to teacher for their camp mates and kim siblings are left with principal.

Aera:- Sir what about our groups.

Principal:- So first group consists of  Kim Seokjin, Kim Rossane, Kim Namjoon and Kim Lalisa.

Rose&Lisa:- Wae? Why We are with old ones there is no fun.

Joon&Jin:- Whom you are calling old , young misses. They death glared them.

Rose&Lisa:- They gulped and said no one oppa we are just messing with you two, he he.

Joon&Jin:- Better for you two.

All except those four are Laughing silently.

Principal:- So I see you are enjoying, let's move to second group which is consists of Kim Jisso, Kim Jennie, Kim Aera oops it's a mistake it's Kim Jimin, and last Kim Jungkook.

Jimin &Kook:- Nooooooo we want to be with Aera.

Jisso &Jennie:- Looks like in this whole trip our ear may bleed because of their bickering and fighting.

Principle:- So last one are Kim Yoongi, Kim Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, and Kim Aera, hope you all enjoy together now I take my leave.

Now all are laughing except Jimin , Aera, taehyung, jungkook, and yoongi.
Jimin and kook are sulking on that they are not with Aera, yoongi is happy internally that he get again chance to spend time with Aera, Aera and Taehyung have same expression like their soul left their body both are not moving an inch from their place.

Lisa:- Whisper to Rose well we get at least better than Aera.

Rose:- Yes, I am sad for my baby she have partnered with the persons that she never interact or least interact.